049

chapter forty nineirl, messages, insta, irl, insta

chapter forty nine
irl, messages, insta, irl, insta

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── irl ───

matt, chris and nick were currently streaming fortnite for the first time since tour, the whole group were back in la staying at the triplets because the girls couldnt get a booking on the original air bnb they were staying in. lia was in nicks room, clem was in chris' and iris was in matts. it was just an unspoken thing that those were the rooms they would stay in whilst staying with the triplets.

matt was sat at his desk whilst iris was laying on his bed watching sims 4 videos on youtube which was her current hyper-fixation.

a few minutes later iris was getting bored of her youtube video so she got up from the bed walking over to matts desk and wrapping her arms round his shoulders watching him play fortnite. she glanced over to the chat as she rested her head on top of matts, she mainly saw the whole chat screaming about how cute matt and her are which made her blush and turn back to look at matts game. matt then glanced at the chat seeing the same comments, he looked up to ri smiling before nick started shouting because he was getting killed making matts attention go back to the game.

iris' phone dinged on the bed so she walked over to find her phone and check it

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── imessage ───

taylor swifts children

iris - riri
clementine - clem
aurelia - lia

clem
can we play mario kart in the living room i am bored as hell

lia
im down

riri
matt aint giving me attention 😣😣 (theyve been playing for 20 mins)
but im down

clem
what are u gonna do when ur a whole ocean away 😂😂

riri
FUNNY ONE!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
gonna literally run u off the track every game for that xx

lia
oh brother

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
─── instagram ───
mattsturniolo posted a new photo!

 ────── instagram ───mattsturniolo posted a new photo!