Tug of war :3

Codie POV:
I walk to my cabin after breakfast and got on my phone. Of course we still had no service. I go into the bathroom to freshen up before I go to hang out with my friends, and look in the mirror. Why do I feel this way about myself? Why dont I feel normal in my own skin? Why do I want to be a boy, not a girl? I'm not trans, am I???

I stare at my girly face for about 10 more minutes, having a full on gender crisis. "Codie! How long will it be till you get out?!?!" Gwen says, banging on the door. My face goes bright red from pure embarrassment. "Oh! Sorry Gwen!" I get out of the bathroom at walk outside, trying to find people to hang out with. My thoughts are still racing about my gender, when I see Noah sitting on the steps of his cabin.

"Hey Noah!" I sit down next to him. "Watcha readin?" I tried to look at his book but he buried his face in it. "Just a book about this trans dude." He says closing the book fast. "That's nice!!" I exclaim. I'm not gonna tell him I might be trans yet, I don't even know myself!

Noah POV:
I closed my book quickly and looked at Codie. "That's nice!!" She says, looking ecstatic. I wonder why she looks so happy. "Yeah, it's pretty good." I state, taking a look at the front cover. "Let's go find Owen, and then head to the game of tug a war we were assigned to do." I explain. I take my book inside my cabin, and head with Codie to find Owen. We find him sitting with Izzy at the boat dock we have.

"Hey Owen!" I wave Owen over to me and Codie. Owen helps Izzy up then walks over to us. "Hey guys! Do you remember about the tug of war game?" Owen reminds us. "Yeah. Me and Codie were going to find you and head there now." I state. "Well let's go!" Owen screams.

Codie POV:
While we were walking over to the game, I couldn't get the train of thought about me maybe being trans out of my head. To everyone else, it just looked like I was spacing out.

When we got there, everyone else was already here, so we started the game. Chris explained the rules and how we will be split up into 2 teams. I really hoped me and Noah would get on the same team. Luckily, Chris pulled the 11221122 teaming trick to get everyone that purposely moved around in line.

"Ok. Team one, your the killer bass. Team two, the screaming gophers." Chris exclaimed. I was kinda glad I was a screaming gopher. "YOU GUYS ARE GOING DOWNNNNN" Izzy screamed. As Izzy said, we won the first round, and the second round. On round three and four though, The killer bass bounced back and won. Chris looked like he was enjoying this, and made us do one last round as a tie breaker.

When he screamed go, we pulled as much as we could, and as strong as we could, but still lost. The Killer Bass screamed in joy as my team walked to the food hall to get dinner.

Noah POV:
While we were eating, I couldn't help but notice Codie getting lost in thought way more than normal. I didn't wanna ask her what's wrong, because she seemed like she needed time to think. But I couldn't get over how stressed she looks.

"Hey Codie? You look like something's up. Are you ok?" I ask calmly. "Huh? Oh. Yeah. Everything's fine." She said before looking right back down at her food. I could tell something was bothering her very much. "Hey Codie? I need to go get something in my cabin, Can you go to?" I asked, trying to get a chance to talk with her. "Oh, yeah sure." We got up and walked out.

"Codie I can tell something's up." I stated. "No! Nothings up!" She looked down. "Do you think I'm dumb?" I sarcastically said with a smug look on my face. "I can tell when something is bothering someone! So if you want to talk, you can talk to me." I reassured her. "Ok. Something is up. Something is definitely up. I don't know how to say it..." She twiddled her thumbs. "I think I might be... trans." She looked up at me. I was shocked but my face softened. "Me to man." I simply said. Her face was so shocked. "Well that makes you easier to talk to!" She laughed. "Yeah. So what do you want to do?" I asked. She shrugged. "I think I'm just gonna wait to cut my hair and all that. Thank you Noah, your such a good friend!" She smiled.

Codie POV:
Once everyone fell asleep she snuck into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I still cringe at how I looks. I stare in the mirror for a good 2 more mins before falling to the floor and sobbing. I needed to do it. I've done it before, because of the bullying, the abuse and neglect. I look for something sharp in the drawers. Some scissors should do. The first two slices were painful, but they got better. 6 slices in, I knew I had to stop. I placed the scissors in the counter and look at my stupid girly hair. I hated it. I hated how high maintenance it was. I wanted to cut it so bad for so long. I washed off the scissors then started cutting. I don't care how it was going to look, I just needed it boy short. I looked back into the mirror after I was done and smiled. I looked more like a boy! A fucking boy!! After staring some more at myself, I looked at my wrists. I grabbed some bandages and put them on. This will do. I turned off the lights, shut the door, and went to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE:
SORRY IF THE SH PART WAS BAD, I HAVE NEVER SH'D BEFORE SO I HOPE I DID IT PROPERLY!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HAPPY READING!!