Wowza Lore lore yummy

Cody POV:
I hid behind my cabin sobbing. I know he would never like me after this, I just ruined another friendship. Why am I like this? I heard footsteps, so I covered my mouth with my hand. Oh! "Hey DJ. What are you doing over here?" I asked. "Oh, hi Codie! I heard someone crying and came to come see.. are you ok?" I sighed. "Yeah... I'm alright." He sat down next to me. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears." I looked at DJ, to see a soft smile. "Yeah. Why not." I told him everything that has happened so far at camp. About the trans thing, my mom busting in, and most importantly, the Noah situation.

"I... don't know what to say Cody. I'm so sorry these things have happened to you! One thing I'm sure about, is Noah doesn't hate you. I think that he likes you? If he didn't, he wouldn't try to run after you. Cody, you are an amazing guy and I don't know why anyone would be so cruel to you." DJ looked at me with a soft smile. The only thing J could do was hug him. "Thank you DJ! You are so nice... we should talk more. I need to go find Noah, so I'll see you around!" I stood up. "No problem!" He said before we went separate ways.

Noah POV:
As I sat in my bed reading, I thought about Cody. Nobody else was in my cabin, because the whole point of not doing any activities today was to socialize. But obviously I'm not doing that. I think I really screwed up with Cody. Hopefully he is not going to ignore me forever. I heard a knock on my door, than a creaky noise. "Hey Noah.." Cody came in and sat next to me. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Sorry for running away after... you know, confessing. It was really uncalled for. And I know you don't like me ba-" I hugged him tight. So tight. "Cody, you are the most amazing person I know. I do like you back!" I smiled wide. "So... can we be, like, a thing? It's ok if not!" He said awkwardly.

I pulled him into a kiss, It was great. It was the best thing ever, before I heard another creak from the door. I looked over to see Tyler, I'm shocked. I got off Cody quickly. "It's not what it looks like!" Cody said, but Tyler isn't that dumb. "It is what you think. Please don't tell ANYONE. This is our secret." I said quickly. He just stood there, shocked. He took something from Duncan's bag and quickly rushed out of there. I looked at Cody. "Do you think Tyler can keep a secret? 10 Bucks he can't." Cody giggled. "I think he can. 5 bucks he can." I raised an eyebrow. "Deal."

(1 day time skip cuz yeah)

Alejandro POV:
I am so bored at this stupid camp! My brother got to go to basketball camp while I'm stuck in this dump. The only thing I can do here is make drama. So let's see... that Tyler guy owes me a favor for me running all the way across the camp to get his dumb football. What should I ask him for?

As I walked to 'dinner' they call the slop, I saw Cody and Noah acting, suspicious. That could stir up some drama with Codys stalker Sierra. Noah's little gang has been protecting Cody ever since she started obsessing over him... I wonder if there is more going on with Cody and Noah then there seems. I guess that's my new mission huh. "Alejandro! Come on! Stop staring into space and let's go eat!" Heather demanded. "Coming!"

Noah POV:
Everything has been great since I got with Cody. Only team E-Scope knows, but that's ok! No one else needs to know. "So.. what schools do you guys go to!" Cody asked. "Hm... I think it is something close to here.. like Wawanakwa middle school or something. I don't know, it's a new school for me." I said, Cody lit up with joy. "I go there to! Noah we go to the same school!" I turned to him and held both his hands. "Cool! I hope we get the same classes." I turned to Izzy, Eva, and Owen. "Oooh! Izzy goes there too!" "Same." Eva agreed. "We all go to the same school! That's great!" Owen said with his mouth full of food.

Alejandro POV:
So, they all go to the same school, huh? Interesting, I go there to. I could wait to know what's with them... no! I need to find out, and start drama here. "Al? What are you looking at." Heather said, annoyed. "What did I say about calling me AL!! Also, I'm looking at nothing. Don't worry about it Heather." I looked across the table to see Tyler in a not so good mental state. He seems to be staring at... bingo! All I have to do is wait.

Cody POV:
As I sat in my bed all I could think about was Noah. He is so cute! How did I score a guy like him... I don't know! As I drifted off to sleep my last thought was about Noah.

In the morning it was announced that we would be playing capture the flag. As Chris put us into teams me and Noah luckily got on the same team. I saw Alejandro whisper to Tyler but I didn't think anything of it until Tyler shouted, "I SAW CODY AND NOAH KISS!! Oh my god I really can't keep secrets..." Tyler put his hands over his mouth. Everyone gasped, except for Alejandro. He looked shocked, then smirked. "Tyler! Ugh... god man. Cody you better give me that 10 bucks soon." I smirked at Noah with a worried look. He did the same back. Everyone was dead silent, like in outer space.

This is going to be bad, isn't it?