Birthday?!

AUTHORS NOTE:
I know it is super unrealistic to be in summer camp in April but let me dream 😛

Cody POV:
I sprung out of bed and checked my phone, yep. April 1st. My birthday! I hope people remember this time. I mean, I know I have told Noah that my birthday was April 1st. I get ready and run outside. I see Noah, Izzy, Eva, and Owen standing outside it a huddle. I walk over exited.

Noah POV:
While I am talking to Owen, Izzy, and Eva, I see Cody. Right when I see him I remember it's his birthday! How could I forget?

Cody POV:
"Hey guys! Guess what today is?" Izzy's face lights up. "Oo! It's APRIL FOOLS! I CANT WAIT TO PRANK EVERYONE!" My smile droops but I still have hope. "What else?" They go quiet, but Noah pipes up. "It's your birthday, duh." He sarcastically states. My eyes tear up and I fall onto Noah and pull him into a hug. He freezes up before accepting the hug.

Noah POV:
I accept the hug with confusion. "Are you ok?" I ask still with my sarcastic tone.
"Yeah it's just... thanks for remembering my birthday. It's means a lot." Cody puts his face in my shoulder, continuing to cry. "Do people usually not remember your birthday..?" Owen asks. "Well... my parents never remember my birthday, so I usually just have a normal day on my birthday." Cody explains, pulling away from the hug. I stand there in shock. "Well, we'll make sure this is your best birthday ever!" Izzy exclaims. Everyone agrees and Codys smile widens.

Cody POV:
After breakfast, we head to the arts and crafts building. Courtney, Duncan, Gwen, DJ, Katie, and Sadie were already there. Duncan looked like he was planning something mischievous but I didn't think into it. It's my birthday after all! As I was drawing, Noah tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head to him to see a party hat! I placed it on my head in excitement. I told Noah thank you and finished my drawing. After arts and crafts we visited the lake, and We decided to go canoeing!

"Noah, get in!" I pulled Noah into the canoe and it fell over! At least the water was shallow. "Cody! Come on!" I laughed at Noah's VERY annoyed face. In one canoe, we had me, Noah, and Owen. In the other was Izzy and Eva. As we took off Izzy and Eva were in the lead. "Eva! Let us catch up!" Owen said, panting. "Ha! Never, I'm going to win!" Eva stared paddling harder. "Yeah! We're going to win!" Izzy said, following what Eva is doing. "Come on!" Noah sighed, and started paddling harder as well. "Guys! Wait up!" I screamed. "How do we compete with them?" Owen followed suit with everyone else. "I don't know, we just have to keep up." I stated.

As we were coming to the end, Owen really want to win. I paddled as hard as I could, but someone did something and the canoe fell over. "Seriously! Ugh! This is why I don't do sports!" Noah said in what seemed like the most sassy voice possible. I just laughed and smiled, this is the best birthday! We got out of the lake and went to our cabin to get changed.

Duncan POV:
How do I pull the best prank on the losers that make me look weak? I went into the girls cabin to see Codie's clothes laying out. Perfect! I sprinkled some itching powder in her and Noah's clothes, and let the magic happen.

Cody POV:
As we were eating lunch I got a very itchy spot on my back. "Was that lake infested with exotic bugs or something? My back really itches..." I said, continuing to itch it. "Same Cody." Noah agreed. "Well I don't feel anything! Do you guys?" Izzy asked, Looking at Eva and Owen shook their heads. Izzy looked like she was calculating something before shooting up. "Someone must have pranked you with itching powder! It is April fools after all." Izzy stated. "Ok... but who would target us." I asked. "Duncan." Eva said, cracking her knuckles. Noah stood up. "Ok. Well now that I know there is itching powder in my clothes, I'm going to take a shower. Cody, I would advise you do the same. Izzy, Eva, Go prank Duncan, cuz I'm pissed. Owen, please make sure Duncan doesn't do anymore pranks to us, and make sure he doesn't find out about what Izzy and Eva are going to do to him. This is operation Get revenge on Duncan. Copy?" Noah demanded with a very angry expression. "I'm in!" Izzy exclaimed! We all agreed.

Izzy POV:
As Noah and Cody left all the Ideas of pranks we could do raced through my brain. Slime pour? To basic. Plastic wrap? Naw. Ooo! I got an Idea. "Ok so..." as I was explaining Owen and Eva were thinking of how we could pull this off. But I know we can!

Noah POV:
I know I kinda went overboard with that whole speech, but I'm still so mad at Duncan for outing me! Like come on! Once I am done with my shower I wait for Cody. Then we go to Izzy and ask about the plan. She tells us that we are going to pour oil all over my cabin floor, then once Duncan falls, pour the rest of Duncan's itching powder on him. Perfect payback. Owen will have to warn our other bunk mate about this . Then, Cody and Owen will lure Duncan in with a crazy story, me Izzy and Eva will do the rest.

Owen POV:
Luckily, Trent was already in the cabin. So I didn't have to go far. "Hey- uh- Trent?" "Yeah?" "So you know how Duncan outed Noah in front of everyone?" "Oh- yeah. That was brutal." "So, today he pranked Noah and Cody with itching powder, and we're going to get him back. We need the cabin to do so though, so we need you to not come into the cabin until further notice, k?" "Alright. Do what you need to do. Justice for Noah and Codie!"

Noah POV:
Once Trent was out of the cabin me, Eva, and Izzy started setting up the prank, while Cody and Owen went to find Duncan. I can't wait to see the look on Duncan's stupid face!

Cody POV:
"Duncan! You gotta help us! There is a GIANT spider in the cabin!" Owen screeched. "Really?" He responded. "Yeah! And we want you to kill it. Nobody else will!" I exclaimed. Making the story seem real. "Ok. I will." He agreed and started walking to the cabin, me and Owen followed. I smirked knowing what should happen soon.

Duncan POV:
Why does the fruit bowl group need me to kill a spider? Don't they have that stupid jock Eva? Whatever. It's just a spider. As I walked in I slipped in a big puddle of oil. Then they poured some powder on me. Fuck! I should've known it was a trap.

Noah POV:
It felt like I watched that in slow motion! That was absolutely hilarious! "HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! DON'T MESS WITH TEAM E- SCOPE!" Izzy laughed. Everyone in that cabin was laughing, except Duncan. He tried to stand up but failed. That just made us laugh harder. "Are you serious?" Duncan stood up successfully this time, and walked out. "That was so fun!" Cody exclaimed, we all agreed. "Thank you guys, this was the best birthday EVER!"

Words: 1,297

Authors note:
If someone says Cody, they know He is trans and support him. If they say Codie, they either don't know he is trans or they don't support. Happy Reading!