Last day blues

TW: Child abuse :(

Cody POV:

It was the last day at camp already? Time flies huh....   wow.

At least 3 months at this place. There was drama, and I got an amazing boyfriend! As I was packing up my stuff I felt tears roll down my face. I don't want to go back to my abusive mother. This camp was the best thing my parents ever put me through and forced me to do. "Hi Cody." Noah walked in the room. "Hi Noah." I turned to see him. "I don't want to leave! I can't go back with my mom... you know how bad she is!" I said. Noah put his hand on my face. "It will be ok Cody." I pushed his hand off. "No! It won't be! Right when I get home she will tell me to leave her house and never come back. I already know it." He came up to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so so so sorry you have to go through this Cody. I don't know what to do..." He comforted me as I cried into his shoulder. "Hey Noah... can I get your number? I still want to talk to you before school starts." Noah pulled out his phone. "Of course!" We exchanged numbers.

|_______________________________|

As my mom pulled up I waved bye to Noah. Right as I shut the door to the car she zoomed off. "When we get back home I have to speak to you." My mom said. I completely ignored her and went straight to my phone. "Hey Codie! Listen to me!" I rolled my eyes. "I heard you." "You better have." The rest of the ride was silent. All I did was listen to music and text Noah.

When I got home I tried to rush up to my room but my mom grabbed me by the wrist. "I told you that we have to talk." I ripped her hand of my wrist. "What do you want?" "No daughter of mine will be a transgender freak. I am giving you 10 minutes to pack up your stuff and leave. I'm being grateful by giving you 10 minutes to do this." She slapped me then pushed me to the ground. "Understood?" "Y- yes mother." I shakily got up and ran to my room. I knew this was going to happen! Whatever, at least I can leave this abusive household. I grabbed a backpack and put 2 outfits, a sweater, all my money, some snacks, and my charger. I put on the backpack and came to the door. My mom was waiting at the door so when I opened it, she kicked my knee. I fell to the concrete sidewalk. "And NEVER come back. You are a fucking disgrace." She slammed the door. I got up to my feet and ran.

Noah POV:
As I was sitting in my bed reading a book, I got a call from Cody. I picked it up quickly.
N: "Hello?"
C: "Hey Noah Uh... s- sorry to ask this so soon but c- can I come over please?"
N: "of course! What's wrong?"
C: "I'll tell you when I get over there, ok?"
N: "Ok Cody! Stay safe."
C: "I will Noah. I promise."

And then he hung up. Something must have happened with his stupid mom. I got up and ran to my parents to tell them what happened.

Cody POV:
I walked to Noah's house while slightly crying. It took me 20 minutes to get there. I knocked
On the door and Noah opened it. He ran up and hugged me. "Cody! What's wrong?" He asked. I sobbed into his sleeve. "M-my mom told me to leave the house because I'm trans! Now I don't have anywhere to l-live..." I cried. He looked absolutely shocked, his mom included.

Noah POV:
"Let's go to my room ok?" I said. He followed me to my room. We sat down on my bed. "Cody... I'm so sorry you have to go through this." I looked at him. He was facing the ground. "It's just... hard to not have loving parents. I don't know where I'm gonna stay for the meantime. Sorry I'm such a mess right now." I held his hand, and he looked up at me. "Hey, it's ok. Do you wanna play Mario kart with me?"  "Oh yeah I do!" We played around 10 rounds before it got really late. I turned off my tv and laid down. Cody laid next to me. "Night Cody." "Night Noah, love you." My face turned red as he said those words. I cuddled up with Cody as I fell asleep.

(SORRY ABOUT THE BIG TIME SKIP, I HAVE SO MANY MORE STORY IDEAS AND I HAVE AN IDEA RN THAT I WANT TO GET OUT. I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE IT IS A VERY GOOD STORY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!)

(Ps. Everyone at camp excepted Cody and Noah)