Realization

Authors note:
I have a super good idea for another Noco fic once I get a lot more chapters into this one! Hope you enjoy and happy reading 😜😜😜
————————————————————————

Codie POV:
I woke up and got ready as normal. For some reason Heather was staring at me? "Heather? Why are you staring at me?"  "Your hair!! What happened to your hair???" Heather screams. I touch my hair and remember what I did to it last night. "Oh, yeah. Nothing to be worried about Heather! I cut it." I explain. Her face is shocked but she did question me further and continues to get ready.

Once I'm ready, I head to the retched place they call the food hall and sit at the table with Noah and Owen. Owen looks very shocked to see my hair but Noah is only slightly shocked. "I thought you were gonna wait?" He asks with his usual sarcastic tone. "Nah, it was bothering me to much." "Wait! Am I not caught up on something?" Owen looks at me, then Noah. "No you good Owen." Noah replies.

Noah POV:
I don't know if Codie wantsOwen to know, but I'll respect he- or him? I'll have to ask later. Izzy and Eva came in and also looked shocked to see Codie's hair. "Omg I LOVE IT!!!" Izzy screamed, classic Izzy. Eva just thumbs up to Codie and started listening to music on her mp3 player. We talked a little bit about how we don't have to do a game today and we we're grateful.

Someone from another table got up and started walking towards us... Duncan?

Codie POV:
Oh no. Duncan came over to our table and stared at my hair. "What did you go to your hair?!" He scoffed. "It looks like a guy in a sketchy alley way did it."  I didn't know what to say, so I turned away from him and sunk in my chair. "Hey! Don't say that!" Owen defended. "Not like your any better, you just eat. That's you whole personality!" Duncan continued, howling with laughter. "Duncan, stop it." Noah said. "Oh yeah? Now the twink is talking. I thought you couldn't talk cuz your head is always so far deep in a lame book I forget your there!" Eva was getting more angry by the second. "You can't be talking about Codie's hair, you green highlighter!" Noah snapped. "Ok?? Well at least I don't wear binders!" Duncan screamed. Everyone around Him gasped, Noah froze. Eva stood up and pinned Duncan to the ground, repeatedly punching him in the face. "Let's go Noah." I grab his hand and pull him out of the cafeteria.

Noah POV:
I can't believe Duncan did that. In front of everyone! I cried while Codie was walking me to my cabin. A great way to start the day. I didn't even tell them! I tried my best to hide it! How did they find out? How did HE find out? All these thoughts were racing in my brain as we walked.

"Hey Noah... I'm so so sorry Duncan did that. That was rude and uncalled for. No one should be outed like that." Codie said to me with a smile that showed off that cute tooth gap. "I just don't know why he had to do that. In front on everyone to! Now they all know and it's the gossip of the week." I sat down on my bed and Codie sat as well. "Well you know the gossip of the week? The totally wicked fight Duncan and Eva are having right now!" Codie laughed, and I did to. "She's probably already beaten him to a pulp!" I say. "I bet a lot of money, that Eva won." Codie looked at me and smiled. I blushed, but I don't know why? "Hey- so, do you want a new name? And do you want to go by he/him?" I ask. "Ummmm idk. I like the name Codie, so idk. But then again, I want it more masc? Oh! Maybe... Codie, but spelled with a Y! Cody! Yeah. And he/him would be good!" Cody explained, eyes shining. At this point I have stopped crying. My and Cody just talked for the rest of the time before Owen came back.

Owen POV: (for the rest of the fight)
Codie and Noah left while Eva was still pounding Duncan in the face. His face was bleeding really bad when he finally got Eva off him. She was still fuming though. Izzy was cheering this on while I sat in shock. How has she not gotten in trouble yet? Where is Chef? Right when Duncan stood up, Eva kneed him is the balls and he fell right back down. "That's what you get for dissing my friends, fuck face!" She walked back over to her seat, grabbed a napkin, and started wiping the blood off her knuckles. "That was awsome!!!!! You"ll have to teach me sometime!!" Izzy said, amazed. I was just shocked. Pure shock. It isn't out of character for Eva, I just have never saw a fight that extreme. I said bye to Izzy and Eva before walking to my cabin. Today is going to be a long day.

AUTHORS NOTE:
(A shorter chapter today but I had to get this out! Have a good day/night!)