Kian- House Invaders

KnJ POV
You already know what's up -Kian and Jc said today were coming back to you with another episode of House Invader's today we are going into -Jc said My girlfriend's house -Kian said We are currently down the street from her house which also she does not know we are coming and also if you see box's I am currently moving into her house but I was going to be at my apartment all day well that's what she think's -Kian said.

Let's roll -Jc said as him and Kian jumped in the van and they drove to Y/n's house parking the van next to Y/n's Range.

Y/n's Pov

I was currently sitting in the living room answering some email's I had headphone's on listening to music I soon felt arm's around my waist I screamed so loud that I am pretty sure Australia heard.

Turning around to see Kian I felt relief wash over me he stood me up and rec walked me outside and into the van I instantly knew what was happening.

I put the headphone's on and watched the tv.

KnJ POV

Alright welcome to me and Y/n's house let's go look around sha'll we -Kian said. They walked around Hey Kian -Jc said Yeh -Kian said I'ma need to test your bed's in this house -Jc said Ok their's 3 room's go find them puppy dog -Kian said.

Jc went and walked through the house finding each room with Kian right behind him Jc would jump on the bed and determine if it was comfy.

Bro is messing up my house -Y/n said

The boy's walked into the master bedroom Jc saw a dresser Can I open this -Jc asked Yeh her lingerie is in the closet -Kian said.

Oh fuck -Y/n said

Jc opened it and screamed What the fuck Kian -Jc yelled Ayy what you mean -Kian said Why'd you allow me to look at yo girl's pantie's -Jc said I didn't and I would never I actually thought she moved them that was meant to be my dresser -Kian said Jc gave a stank face to the camera Y/n -He said.

Yeh that's my fault oop -Y/n said.

The boy's kept looking around before finding a hallway and walking down it to go to the movie theatre and garage.

Ahhhh -Jc yelled Why are their nude picture's -Jc yelled Dude it's my girlfriend she's a model -Kian yelled So could a warned me -Jc said Yeh true now face away -Kian said.

Haha now that was Kian's fault -Y/n said.

Ok guy's we now have Y/n with us Y/n what you think -Jc said Uhm I think Jc broke all my bed's and he doesn't like me -Y/n said I do like you -Jc said Bro what's one thing wrong with our house -Kian asked to much nudity -Jc said.

She was covering herself no nudity you idiot -Kian said Yeh but just no -Jc said You calling my gf ugly -Kian said What no Y/n your beautiful -Jc said Thank you Jc -Yn said So she can't feel comfortable in her own home -Kian said.

Kian shut the fuck up that's not what I'm saying, basically I'm saying is you can't invite everyone over because they'll see all that if Chelsea had all those photo's in our house I wouldn't allow any of my guy friend's to come over cause jealous -Jc said Oh he's saying How can you let a guy come over without getting jealous -Y/n said See thank you y/n -Jc said Yeh your right take them down -Kian said facing y/n's way.

They all laughed Thank you for watching today's video make sure you like, comment and subscribe -Kian said.

The End.