Crawford- F1 Win

Waking up to my alarm today was the first Las Vegas Grand Prix and the Camboy's were coming I was so excited, I turned my alarm off an got out of bed it was currently 11am as I was aloud a sleepin because I was gonna be racing

I quickly changed...

After changing I put my hair in a braid an walked out of the hotel room

After changing I put my hair in a braid an walked out of the hotel room. I was a F1 driver for Mclaren have been a F1 driver for 4 year's since I was 22 this is my first year with Mclaren I haven't had a win yet this year for the other year's I've won 20 race's never a championship though I was currently in 2nd place in the championship with Max in first I was 30 point's behind him.

Walking out of the elevator I heard a huge cheer I turned around an saw the boy's which I could invite 10 so it was.

Andy, Jc, Crawford, Colby, Sam, Chelsea, Savagge, Devonte, Dyl, Wyl I invited them because they mean the world to me an they have seen me at my lowest an highest point's.

I ran toward's them an jumped in Crawford's arm's he caught me Hey baby -He said Hi love -I said kissing him Ready for today -I said as I reached the floor Bro your gonna make the family proud sis -Andy said Thank's Andy -I said.

Yes I am Andy's Big sister I am the twin of Harrison I love them both today as I am the only girl they are very protective of me especially Andy since he's changed.

We all arrived at the circuit I walked into the paddock an scanned my pass the boy's an Chels went to the top of the Mclaren building.

I walked into the Mclaren building Hey Lando -I said Hey Y/n how are you -He said Great -I said How long of spare time till race talk -I said we have a good hour -He said Ok can you help me take these care package's upstair's to my friend's -I said Yeh of course -He said Great -I said.

Grabbing 5 bag's same as Lando we walked upstair's to where everyone was I popped out Hey guy's -I said Hey Y/n Hey Lando -They said I've got you some gift's -I said You each get a gift bag of my race stuff an Mclaren stuff so here you all are they have your name's as your all different size's so come get them an wear them -I said Wow Thank's Y/n -They all said No Problem -I said.

Race Time I put my racesuit an my race boot's on I Tied my racesuit around my waist an walked out of the garage with Lando to the Starting Grid.

Arriving I stood next to Lando as the National Anthem of America happened, clapping my hand's once they finished I did my handshake with Lando an put my helmet on.

Climbing into the car I was starting 3rd which is great 1st was Max an 2nd was Carlos. I adjusted my glove's an started my engine.

RED. RED. RED. GREEN. GO.

Putting my foot to the pedal the first corner for every track is the most trickiest, I got around everyone I could see.

Alright next is Max your in 2nd place 20 lap's to go -Engineer said Copy -I said. After 1 pit stop I was in 1st place Last lap bring it home for your brother's they are watching -Engineer said For Harry an Andy -I said.

Driving around the final corner I drove over the Finish line Let's fucking gooo baby thats for the family -I said. Parking my car in the Parc Ferme behind 1st place.

I took the steering wheel out an climbed out I unbuckled my helmet an took it off with the baclava Putting it on the car I saw who was 2nd.

Lando Fucking Norris. Me an Lando ran into our team an jumped into their arm's I saw the boy's an jumped into Crawford's arms You did it baby I'm so fucking proud of you -He said I grabbed his face an kissed him.

You did it sis I'm so fucking proud -Andy said I did it for you an Harry I love you -I said hugging him I love you to sis -He said.

Making my way to the interviewer Y/n you have just won the race for Mclaren your first win this season an your teammate coming 2nd how are you feeling -She said I honestly don't know what to say I could cry I will most likely break out in tear's on the podium uhm I did this for my 2 brother's my younger an my twin their my rock's my world so Andy an Harry I fucking love you boy's so much Harry I miss you uhm an England I hope me an Lando made you proud -I said.

You defintely made England proud I mean your in a team based in the Uk Zac must be proud -She said He has to be I mean we got him a 1 an 2 -I said laughing.

"Welcome your 1st place winner Y/n from Mclaren with a 1 an 2" -Commentator said. I walked out onto the podium an waved hopping on to the 1st place I saw the other driver's watching "Now for the British Anthem" -Commentator said.

The British Anthem played an Immediately I was in tear's I was wiping them an looking up to the sky crying my eye's out.

The guy walked out an gave me a handshake an gave me a trophy an I raised it up with a big smile.

Walking off the stage an into the cool room I saw The guy's Hey -I said they all cheered an I jumped in Andy's arm's an he spun me around I'm so proud an I will keep saying that -He said Thank's Bro -I said.

The End.