Savagge- Car Crash

Parking my car next to Dyl's subaru on the driveway, I got out of the car and locked it, walking to the front door I opened it and saw the boy's sitting on the lounge

Hey Boy's what ya doing -I said Hey just watching a movie How was work -Dyl said Great just another day in the office you guy's had dinner yet -I asked "Yeh we just ordered Chick Fil A" -Wyl said Oh ok -I said Don't worry babe I got you your order -Savagge said Aw thank you -I said leaning over the lounge and giving him a kiss.

*Ding Dong*

I stood up and opened the door seeing the 2 bag's of food and drink's I grabbed the bag's and dragged the drink's in with my foot to the lounge.

I grabbed my order and my drink Hey boy's I'ma head to bed ok so night -I said standing up with my food Night Y/n -Boy's said Night babe -Savagge said.

Walking to the bedroom I turned the tv on and lowered myself in bed while eating my food, finishing the food I put the bag on the ground and slowly fell asleep.

Feeling arm's wrap around me only 30 minute's later I snuggled up to Savagge even more then I could.

Opening my eye's I grabbed my phone and checked the time 2am Ok so I've been sleeping for 5 hour's that's great but I need more sleep which I know I couldn't.

I slowly got out of bed and put my slip on van's on, opening the door I walked out quietly and shut the door behind me, I walked to the front door and opened it.

Sitting on the step's I played my phone for 10 minute's realising I'ma just stay up, I heard a car speeding but didn't think anything of it as you know you live in California you got to deal with speeding car's.

I looked at the darkness of the street and saw car light's coming down the street, the car sped right into the back of Savagge's car Oh Shit -I said as the car drove off Fucking Idiot -I said.

Standing up I opened the door and ran to me and Savagge's room Babe wake up -I yelled at him Babe go to sleep -He said Savagge get up now your car has been crashed into -I yelled Oh shit I'm up -He said.

He put his shoe's on and we ran to the front yard me and Savagge bolted to the car and we saw the back all fucked up Fuck -Savagge yelled What car was it babe -He said Uhm a mustang -I said Colour -He asked Black -I said Ok -He said getting on the phone to the police.

Babe let's head to bed and we'll talk more about it in the morning like to the police -He said Oh ok -I said as we walked to the front door we opened it and saw the boy's.

What the fuck was the noise -Wyl asked Savagge's car got crashed into -I said Oh shit how do you know -He asked I couldn't sleep so I went out the front and just watched it happen the fucking idiot drove away -I said Damn -Dyl said.

The police found the driver but Savagge still drove his car even with it being crashed I know he couldn't depart from the car.

The End.