Babas- 🎉Las Vegas🎉

Waking upto an arm wrapped around me I rolled over and kissed Babas on the cheek, I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom Today we got a sleep in as it was long roadtrip yesterday but today we are going to have a Pool Party down at the Pool.

Hearing a knock on the door I walked to the door and opened it to see Jc and his chat Hey Y/n morning -He said Hey Jc Hey Chat morning what's up -I said Where's Babas -He said Still asleep -I said Today is the Pool Party he can't sleep in anymore so I'm gonna give you chat and wake your boyfriend up -Jc said Ok -I said as he passed me his stream.

I turned the camera around so they could see Jc wake Babas up Jc ran and jumped on top of Babas Ahhh -Babas said Wake up motherfucker we got a pool party to attend to -Jc said Did you seriously kick my girlfriend out of bed to do this baby come back to me -He said Actually I let Jc in -I said Oh so you betrayed me -He said Ay I didn't know he was gonna jump on you and wake you up -I said.

Jc left and Babas was up I got changed into a pool outfit...

After changing I walked out of the bathroom and saw Babas Ready babe -I said Yeh let's go -He said grabbing my hand and we walked out the hotel to the pool

Making it the pool I put me and Babas thing's down Babe can you put sunscreen on me -He asked taking his shirt off Yeh of course you do me after -I said Sure -He said turning around.

I put some sunscreen on my hand and rubbed it on his back, over his shoulder's, down his arm's walking round him I rubbed more on his chest and onto his face finishing it off with a kiss to the lip's.

Sitting down feeling arm's all over me Babas came around and finished it off with a kiss to.

Stepping into the pool Holy shit this is cold -I said making it to where the boy's were Wrapping my arm's around Babas's neck and climbing on his back I laid my head on his shoulder You good babe -He said Yep all good -I said.

The boy's were drinking except me and Babas as we don't drink but all the boy's were cracking joke's as usual and cheering on the stream's but me I was about to knock out on Babas back so I hopped off his back and walked in front of him wrapping my leg's and arm's around him.

You wanting to sleep bub -He asked Mhm -I said nodding and putting my head on his shoulder I love you -He said I love you to -I said.

Waking up I realised I was back in the hotel room looking around no one was in the room but seeing a note on my phone caught my eye.

Hey sleeping beauty I have gone downstairs with the boy's to gamble as I didn't wanna wake you up, you are more then welcome to come join us the boy's are wishing you are xx Babas

Laughing I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase...

Opening the Room door I closed it behind me and walked to the elevator, making it to the lobby I walked out and made my way to the gambling area I walked around the machine's trying to find the boy's

Until I found them, walking to them Hey boy's -I said Hey Y/n you woke up -Jc said Much needed sleep -I said Hello baby -Babas said Hello I missed you -I said I missed you to but your here now and then we go get more sleep together -He said Yes -I said leaning up and kissing him.

The End.