Kian- Wrapping his car

What's up guy's it's your Girl Y/nvlog's today we are going to be pranking Mr Kian Lawly my boyfriend he has just left the house he got picked up by Jc so today's prank is I'm gonna be wrapping his car As you know his Tesla is currently Tan Beige and I am a Vehicle Wrap Installer person so I do this for a living -I said to the camera

Their's nothing to worry about -I said Grabbing the camera and standing up So the colour I have for the car is Orange he is gonna fucking hate it and most likely hate me -I said walking outside Ok so I'ma set you guy's up here in front of the car you've got wide angle so shh -I said.

Ok first I wipe down the car -I said grabbing the microfibre towel and I started wiping the car down to remove any dirt or dust from the car.

Now we do the wrap this is gonna go in timelapse so people bare with me plz thank's -I said grabbing the wrap and getting started on the process.

Hey vlog ok I have just finished you ready to see it 3, 2, 1 -I said turning the camera around.

It doesn't look that bad to be honest but to Kian it's going to be like the world ended and his car is in piece's -I said Now I'm gonna drive the car down the street park it and walk back here you know gotta get the step's up -I said

Were now in the car so I think I'ma park it 2 street's down -I said driving the car out of the driveway and driving through the street's I found a spot and parked the car.

Grabbing the camera I stepped out of the car and started walking back to the house Ok so it's about a 20 minute walk jesus christ -I said crossing the street Ok now we run -I said.

I started running, making it to the house I was sweating bucket's, I was huffing and puffing Geez louise -I said climbing up the stairs.

Omg this lounge feel's amazing the aircon Oh yeh I'm gonna order some food -I said grabbing my phone I opened UberEat's and decided to order Cane's Ordering the food I put my phone down and just laid down.

Hearing a knock on the door I stood up and walked to the door, opening Hi -I said Hey Cane's order for Y/n -He said Yep that's me -I said Ok here you go have a great day -He said Thank you, you to -I said watching him walk away.

That food was bomb -I said Raising Cane's number 1 all day and anyday -I said hearing a car pull up Holy shit he's home -I said chucking the food in the bin I sat on the lounge and hid my camera.

Babe -Kian said Yeh hi -I said You seen my car -He said No I haven't been outside today the blind's are shut it's in the carport isn't it -I said No come look -He said walking outside.

I grabbed the camera and grabbed Kian's Tesla carkey and put my shoe's on, I opened the door and walked outside, walking to Kian and looking at the Carport it was just my car Which was behind Kian's car.

Oh shit where's your car -I said Idk should we check the street -He said Yeh let's go -I said We started walking around Eh it's been about 20 minute's where's my car -He said Found it -I said Where -He said.

I walked toward's the orange Tesla and tapped his carkey to the black dot and opened the door Found it -I said Babe you did not wrap my car orange -He said Babe I did -I said smiling you little rascal -He said Oh my poor baby -He said I coughed Well your not injured you ruined my car -He sais Wouldn't go as far as ruined it's nice -I said.

Let's just be honest the next day he got it wrapped back to Beige their goes my whole work.

The End.