Rec- 🇬🇧Uk🇬🇧

Getting home from work I went up the elevator and found my apartment I was roomate's with Nezza and have been for a good 5 year's even though Franny is my sister she wanted to be my roomate but she was alway's busy but instead of living with the sister I was living with her bestfriend, my bestfriend to.

Putting my bag down on the counter, I walked to my room and changed into comfy clothes walking out of my room I sat at the counter opening my laptop up.

Seeing a new email I opened it and saw it was from Andy Mhm that's weird he text's me I thought so I clicked on it and read it.

Hey Y/n, as you know Rec is in Uk he has lost his Passport and he misses you so much so I bought you a ticket to fly over pack a suitcase for 2 week's.

P.s Bring him more clothes you have extra key to our apartment

From Andy

What the Hell I'm going to London -I screamed Y/n is that you -I hear oh hey Nezza sorry did I wake you even though it's 2pm -I said No I was watching a movie what's wrong -She said I'm going to London because Rec lost his passport so Andy bought me a ticket -I said Damn girl get to packing -She said Yes I will -I said running to my room.

Grabbing my suitcase I started packing it with my clothes leaving one side for Rec's clothes, after packing my stuff I grabbed charger's, my laptop, my Ipad, headphone's and put them in my backpack.

Walking out of my room I would be leaving tonight the flight was at 7pm Nezza was out she left to go hang with the other girl's they knew I couldn't go.

As all the girl's were busy I had to call one of the guy's so I called Jc Hey Jc -I said Hey Y/n how you going -He said Good got a question -I said Shoot -He said Will you come pick me up and drop me at the airport all girl's are busy -I said Uhm yeh of course I'll be right their -He said Thank's Jc -I said No problem see you soon -He said Yep see you soon -I said.

I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and walked out of my apartment and walked to Andy and Rec's apartment unlocking the door I walked in and opened my suitcase up and walked to Rec's room.

Walking in I went through his closet and chose some clothes and put them in my suitcase with one of his hoodie's in my side for me.

Sitting on the boy's lounge I pulled my phone out and sent Jc $100 for driving me, walking out of the apartment I locked it and walked down the stair's, to the front of the building.

Opening the gate I walked out to Jc's car pulled in I opened the back door and put my suitcase in with my back pack and shut the door, I opened the passenger door Hey Jc -I said hopping in Hey you didn't have to pay me you know -He said I'll always pay you and anyone that help's me with something -I said True -He said reversing.

Arriving at the airport, I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage Thank's for the lift Jc -I said No problem anytime -He said See you in a few week's -I said See you then -He said as I closed the door I waved an walked off.

Walking into the airport I scanned my bag's and went through security, Hearing my gate get called I stood up and walked toward's the gate scanning my ticket and passport I walked through the tunnel and got on the plane.

Sitting in my seat I got my laptop out and started doing some work, doing work for 4 hr's I put my laptop away and fell asleep Ladies and Gentleman if you could please put your seatbelt on that would be amazing we are preparing to land here in London Uk I hope everyone has a great trip -Flight attendent said I woke up and sat up Shit I slept for 6 hour's damn I thought.

I had texted Andy that I had landed he said that Harrison had come to pick me up I haven't seen Harrison is a good couple of years I miss the man.

Grabbing my luggage I walked out of the Airport and saw Harrison Harry -I said running and jumping in his arm's we had the Bro and sis relationship Hey Y/n -He said Laughing Omg you haven't changed -I said Thank's -He said No problem -I said.

We had just arrived at the Webb household and me and Harrison are now walking toward's the door he opened it Hey Guy's I'm home -He said "Ok Harry" -Andy said Hey guy's I'm here to -I said Babe -Rec said Hi -I said He ran and I jumped in his arm's.

How long are you here for -He said 2 week's cause someone lost his Passport -I said Ok thank's -He said sarcastically Also I brang you more clothes their in my suitcase -I said Ooh thank you -He said going to the suitcase and opening it.

Why's my hoodie on your side -He said That's for me -I said Nah uh -He said Hey yes it is I've just flown here for you thank's to Andy and you won't let me use 1 hoodie I can alway's book a flight back home right now -I said No you will stay here with me you can have the hoodie -He said Thank you I was gonna have it either way -I said.

The End.