chapter 3

{ There's been wars on the land of Elion, Lionson. Some for the land and some for Elion himself. The kingdom is always busy, and surrounded by the people of it, Elion's father, the king Orlo himself known as Merciful God. He tries to solve the problems of his people, As much as he can. No one goes back empty handed. But this was before the Inconvenience. The king seemed to distancing himself with the people more now, since his daughter, princess Alora angried her in laws.  No one knows why or how. The heavens has always been on their side, Thanks to it the princess got married to a foreign Kingdom. She's been always beautiful, elegant, everyone desired to have a girl like her, but no one dared to look her directly in her eyes, thanks to her brothers

As beautiful she was, she was cruel. She spared no mistake, and showed no mercy, her features resembled The Queen. After she died, the princess was the only one The king listened to and providing whatever she desired. But the rumour of Curse found the ears of people, some foolish, who sees himself highly of looking forward to future. He says he sees blur visions of it, no one believed him anyways but every human is two faced, The most predictable thing. The moment Princess returned, they all believed in the the Prophecy, "When Love would be suffering, two souls parted. The whole land will Be destroyed with the people included." The two kingdoms merged their decisions and families when the princess got married, when they grew apart, the king asked for a war, saying "It's a disrespect to us, your daughter turned her back to us, Our prince Archer making us look The one in fault. We won't be settling, we declare a war." people of the land denied to support Their kingdom. "Things are happening according to prophecy, But we did nothing wrong. We refuse to die For Their Broken  marriage."

They said. King has been reassuring them, "No one would die because of prophecy. It's all a Fabricated, I want my people to trust me." But human hearts and brains, It doesn't care about other people nor their sufferings, it only works when it's about Their own. The selfishness of people, when King has given them so much, made his blood boil. He refused to Help them with the farms or Weak walls. He didn't prefer to go to see them and listen to their problems, same way as they refused to help him in the war. Soon the guards and people of the kingdom left. Leaving the king and princess on their own, They declined the war, since it was not going to be the fair one. The opposite Kingdom didn't have any patience, they asked for their daughter in law if not war. But princess Alora was Rigid. "I do not love him, I get no pleasure or excitement in their kingdom." Are the only words she repeated. The king cared for his daughter's happiness and needs, he did not force her but he couldn't accept a war when they have no men for fighting.}

I stop reading, Lucian eyes sticked to mine. "Then?" He asks curiously. "How about you read it by yourself?" I ask, making him grow more eager. He rolls his eyes making me giggle. "Oh well, I won't." He straightened his back and once again start to look out of the window. It feels odd to read my own writing after so many years,  I almost forgot my first memory was the beauty of princess. I used to think about her, Her way of talking was off, but the beauty was Out of the world. Her golden hairs, So smooth and silk like. Her eyes Even more appreciable, the looking made of forest. I Used to think that if these memories Are the one connected with my past, She might be my Lover. Everything she did was so vivid to me, But i didn't feel anything whenever I saw her. I hardly saw her smiling and those smile had no effect on me as a past lover should. I let it go all of it thinking I was just imagining things, And there might be an scientific Reason for it. 

I kept myself convinced about it, Until my memories made me Feel. 

Everything unfolded right before me, her reason of being the first  in my memory too. Lucian doesn't ask for me to continue, Nor do i willingly. "What do you think about this story?" I ask, because if it means nothing or if he's uninterested, there's no reason for me to tell him this. I don't know if this will help him Awake his memory, I'm scared that he's just another person with Elion's face and features and not his reincarnation. "It feels fine till now, i have no characters to hate nor to love. Give me them first and I'll give you my answer." It makes sense. I have written all of it in order, when my memory wasn't. Sometimes it was princess and sometimes it was about the kingdom. Always mismatched, I spent all the years to fix the missing parts, and when i finally did, All of it came to me as Emotions. "You play smart." I say, "I don't play it." He replied. 

"Does it have happy ending?" He asks still looking out of the window, "oh well, I wonder the same." I want to tell him that it's upto you, The ending of the story, our story. Not sure which one, But it's all about him. "Well then.." I open the book once again and he faces me with a smile,  and i continue. 

{ Some people stay loyal to the King and the kingdom, and he cannot loose those few in the war. Prince Archer had sent her Hundreds of letters, convincing her to be back to him, she refused to read them and Completely looked away. 

Few days later the princess Demanded to be married to a 2nd prince of some other kingdoms, no matter which one. Second Princes of every kingdom were known to be the magical one, But the Princess didn't had this Favour. She was the second one in the Lionson, perhaps her brothers were the first and third. Lionsons couldn't enjoy of being a magical kingdom, but king Arlo had no regret. He loved his children, Never making them feel bad. "That's a strange request." King have thought about her daughter's demand. "Second Princes are not the one someone could easily get Alora. If You love someone, tell me. I'll surely not oppose it But i cannot Demand for a Second Prince for marrying my daughter." He tried to speak with her but she listened to nobody. "There are more Five kingdoms on your land, You could convince anyone to be my husband." She has been crying. "I could convince any one yes, But that only means the parents, they'll marry their second son to us, but he won't be happy with you unless he chose you willingly." The words made alora cry harder, No matter how much she was desired or loved by people, the second Princes saw nothing in her Not like she didn't tried, she did But some already love someone and some refused to talk about it. Her father's words were right. They won't be happy with her just as same she wasn't happy with prince Archer. 

She lived inside the kingdom, Shaming and pitying on herself. Her father Wanted her to be happy, But he had nothing in his hands. The people of Land despised The princess, the moment another rumour came flying. One of the Parent of some kingdom has spreaded the word about Lionsons being desperate about having Magical or gifted power. "The princess wants to marry a second prince of some other kingdom, She sure blame herself for being born second instead of her brother. Because of her the kingdom doesn't Meet any magical things." Were the whispers going around. About how they feel bad about Prince Archer, and she didn't deserve him. A human crave love and affection, no matter how understanding they are. She was adored child, Shown affection as people cared for her openly. Prince Archer Was one of the people who showed no emotions, no signs of how much he loved her.  Alora tried to Understand him, throughout six months, But she noticed no change. Perhaps no one is at fault here, One Loved the other with whole heart but couldn't express, the other didn't feel anything but Worthless. The people of land begin to speak ill of her more and more, and Archer As a high person. None of it affect her, she was used to it, In fact she has created this whole thing. But the king couldn't, He sliced opened a head of a Viscount when he had heard to murmur about How princess Couldn't be satisfied with one prince. The rage and Sadness for his daughter was Long lasting, he didn't talk to anyone not even princess herself for months, But the people of Land soon forgot about the rumours and the hatred. The land once again was filled with smiles and excitement, the king couldn't understand, how would he? He had refused to see anyone or listen to anyone. Picking up one of the letter out of his door, He smiled with tears, as he realised Prince Elion was coming back to Kingdom. }

"That was goosebumps worthy!" Lucian says, "I don't know prince Elion yet but you mentioned his name as the title of the story so surely he's the main character." He connects the dots, "also I totally feel sad for the princess, I mean-" he adjusts himself little more forward. "She just wanted to feel loved by the person she was married to, right? There's nothing wrong with it. But maybe her method is slightly off. And what's with the second princes being magical?" He speaks all of it in one breathe showing his curiosity finally. When I just smile at him, he doesn't ask anything else. "You're not going to stop reading after all this, are you?" He raises an eyebrow in question. The thought of it totally terrifies him, but the thought of continuing, And having to go through all the memories of it again terrifies me more. Specially when the person I wrote about is sitting in front of me. 

"That's totally upto me." I joke making him more worried than curious. "You have like- three days to finish the story." He informs, 

But the story isn't going to end in three days, I do not tell him that. 

"Well let's continue after eating something." He offers, I nod. 

The eagerness of him might be going somewhere, or maybe He would just be like a normal being who will be eager listen to a wonderful story and then Continue to live his normal life once known all.