Chapter 6

"Oh." His eyes don't leave the screen, did it get swiped while zooming? Did he notice who it was? That would make me look like a creep and stalker, He looks at me, handing me back my phone.
Please. Please. Please. Please. Can I jump off the train? The doors are closed. I cannot. I hesitate a little to take back the phone before he says, "Lia's calling." The words take a moment to dissolve in my brain, "what?" I raise my eyebrows. "Lia is calling on your phone, Pick it up." He forces the phone on my hand. "Oh, Lia." I whisper, a sigh of relief leaves my lips. I answer the call, "Yes?" I ask, but it takes some seconds for her to speak. "Do you have my dinosaur Sweatshirt with you?" She asks. I try to remember, she gave it to her brother but we share clothes in the dorm. I do remember her telling me that it's hers instead of John's when she saw me wearing it. "I don't know, what did John say?"

"He said he cannot find it. So it can be with you." I don't remember packing it with me, but I agree with her anyway. "I'll check later."
She tries to argue about how we should not lose it, but I don't let her speak for that much time. "I said I'll check later. Goodnight." She hangs up first, leaving the sassiness. The screen once again displays my photography, I dare to swipe it. It is indeed Elion's painting. I gotta thank Lia for the call. The painting reveals a happy, delightful memory, Elion's face with tiniest details, the brown of his eyes melting in the sun rays with the fade of freckles. It wasn't even visible normally, but the painter's eye does notice the bits of details, even in memories. Behind him the waves dancing, he's not smiling, he's Trying not to, Anyone can tell that by the crescent dimple. The golden strands, swaying till they almost touch his nose, the sunset matching them. Looking back at this, I remember how much I struggled to paint exactly what I saw, it took me days to complete it even though the canvas was smaller than usual.

"What happened?" Lucian's voice makes me flinch out of my thoughts. "Nothing, She wanted to know if I had her sweatshirt with me." I told him. "Her sweatshirt?" He get confused, it's very confusing to explain too but I try. "Her brother is my roommate." He nods. "He wears her Sweatshirts and hoodies, because they're large in size, so it's comfortable for both of them." He nods again..
"I didn't know that, I thought it was actually his, so I started wearing it too. After sometime she broke it down to me that it's hers, she didn't mind me wearing it though." He nods, "that's cute." He gives me a downturned smile. "What is?" He doesn't reply to that. "But I wasn't talking about what she said." He clarifies, "I mean you were looking at your screen like you just got the news of this train crashing." He laughs it off, but now this is something I'll be overthinking for the remaining time. "Oh it was just an old painting I made, I deleted it." I wave off my hand in the air. "You paint too? So, you're a writer, a photographer and now a painter." His smile attempts to reach his eyes. "Seriously? You keep amazing me. Honestly Keep the hard work going, you're talented." He compliments, and I feel like I could touch the sky. "or I'm just miserable." I offer honesty to him for the first time, and we laugh at the not so joke. I see the time, almost eleven thirty. "You're not going to sleep?" I don't want him to but if it's scheduled I cannot help it. "Oh, I'll. How about you read me the bedtime story?" He gives breathy chuckles. "Oh, I see what you want." I open the book while he adjusts his pillow, and removes his shoes. His seat drawer Reveals gray blankets in it, he only picks one. I open mine and remove two, as I feel the night getting chilly. He stands and goes to other seats, the empty ones. He takes the pillows from there. Stacking all three of them next to the window, "they're no passengers, And i need extra pillows to sleep with." He clarifies even though I didn't ask. He doesn't fully lay down, just leans in a comfortable position, resting his elbow on the pillows and his head in his hand. I lay down with my blankets on, the weight of the book seems to increase But I manage to hold it.

~

{ "The kingdom of justice doesn't believe in celebration. For now."
Queen Ceres informs. The land believes that once Kingdom of Justice and kingdom of Meraki used to be close, the queens seemed to be inseparable, before the queen Ceres of Meraki married Queen Vasalia's Brother, Finn. No one knows if the family ties ruined their friendship or if they got separated due to different Powers of the kingdom. She smiles at Prince Elion, When the Lionson children had no mother to grow up with, Queen Ceres Pretended to be one. She'd bring them Different clothes, accessories for the princess. King didn't have to worry about the children in her presence.
But perhaps they grew up, and went to her kingdom less and less, She didn't mind that, she raised them just by being around them. "Thank you for letting me know that, Queen Ceres." Elion hint a fade smile to her, wiping Quick enough before anyone else notices. "What about the Kingdom of Alchemy?" Princess Alora grabs the attention of people. Kingdom of Alchemy is one of the kingdoms blessed with a Second Prince and magical power; perhaps no one knows what it is. They're also known as the richest Kingdom around the land, the foolish rumors even believe that their power might be Turn Leaves into money.
"Looks like you missed us?" Princess Celia of the Kingdom of Alchemy has entered the kingdom. Princess Alora smiles as soon as she's greeted with her presence, she admires her, princess celia looks the definition of how someone would describe a princess. her Black hairs twisted in curls that reached below her waist. They show no hint of Being the richest Kingdom of Land until you notice the details. She wears dark gowns, but there's always a hint of gold and silvery on it. The art of Meraki glows on her dress. There's a slight vine Around her shoulder on the black sleeve, one made with gold. "You look gorgeous! And your dress suits you the best." Princess Alora compliments in a whisper as she stands beside her. "Thanks to the Kingdom of Meraki, they have worked greatly on my dress." She smiles at Queen Ceres and her second prince Conard. They return the smile, with the same gratitude.
"Where's your brother?"  Second prince of Meraki, Conard asked. Her smile seems to leave before she quickly smiles again.

"I wonder the same." She says, as she looks back at the door. "Congratulations prince Elion, for returning to your land and people. For mastering the skill of swordship." She beams at Prince Elion, "I'm grateful." He replies. The Celebration once again get alive, the sun almost gone now. The kingdom shines with the brightest whites and Golden. People of the land eat the food, and beverages
Some dances around the pillars, some deep in the conversation. When the six kingdoms merge together at one place the joy looks out of the world, but there's also More mouths to talk about the rumors. "Do you think the prophecy is true?" King of Serene, Emric has asked Queen Ceres. She glances at her children standing straight and tall, princess Cyrene with her eyes on roses decorated alongside the tables. Prince Conard moving his hands, as if sewing something, and Princess Cyra  standing tall behind her. "How about you go and bless Prince Elion with the present we made for him?" She requests. They all walk away, princess Cyra almost glaring at King Emeric. Once they are out of sight she faces Him again. "Such a shallow thing to discuss in front of kids." She taunts.

"Did your Animals of the kingdom ask you to believe such nonsense?" She presented a sarcastic smile to him. "As a king, I'm deeply concerned about the land and our people." He lies with a hint of awkwardness, "I'm worried too. About how the foolishness of people spreads rumors that have nothing to do with anyone." Queen Ceres doesn't entertain Gossips, She feels worried for the Princess and her broken marriage But she won't tolerate such rumors when they're already suffering. "I don't think you're in the mood for talking. Excuse me." King Emeric walks away towards the King of Kalopsia. A perfect duo for gossiping nonsense she had thought. Prince Elion receives the gift from the children of Meraki, A Red  knitted scarf, with the work of diamonds on it. He wears it around his neck, and ruffles the youngest princess, Cyrene's Hair, with a proper smile on his face. He wipes the smile off when he notices his father looking at him. "Would you come and knit with us? Like we used to do?" Prince Conard asks, growing in the presence of Queen Ceres, They all have treated each other as siblings. "Now that he's here, we'll for sure." Princess Alora confirms,

They are excited at the thought of being together and playing once again. Prince Elion hesitates to give them his word, but nods instead. He might be attached to their kingdom and them, But he doesn't feel close enough as they used to be. Everyone's eyes turn towards the door of the kingdom when a familiar face enters, princess Celia shows a pinch of nervousness when she says
"I think you're late, Brother." King Orlo laughs out loud as to greet him, "it's fine, Welcome Prince Oryn."}

~

"Woah, prince Oryn? Other main character right?"  Lucian whispers, while rubbing his eyes. I nod,  "I love Queen Ceres." He lets me know. "She deserves the love." I say, feeling good to think of her. "What's with Queen Vasalia of the kingdom of justice and Queen Ceres of Meraki?" He asks, when a loud thud makes us flinch.
I got on my feet rapidly and peeped at the lady with the baby. Lucian is already in front of her. "Are you okay? We heard something." He is concerned. She nods, shifting glances between me and him. "My water bottle fell." She explains, "sorry." I'm convinced that her sole purpose of being in this train is to disturb my peace. "It's okay, don't apologize." Lucian reassures. We walk back to our seats and lay down, "yeah so What's going on with Queen Vasalia and queen Ceres—" i cut him off, "I think you should sleep now."