Day 6

Oct 3, 2023

7:59am - I need to wait for the medical result before I can start to work. Dang it, I'm nervous as hell for the result especially the HEPA part. It will come out on Thursday it seems. Anyway, my cold is gone with just a little bit of few deep coughs & the so called 'tekak' which is a clump of mucus vomited by force. I'm awake but I don't feel standing up. I don't have anything to do you know. I can't possibly join the Dapliyan family again. Well, staying in anty langsa's apartment is lonely and nerve wracking but it's comfortable with occasionally sudden panic attack. I now understand how a pet left in apartment feels. Hehe. The only difference is that pets are loved and cherished but I'm left behind. There is food and basic essential but no source of entertainment.

I want to go for a run.

I regret buying tshirts. They are tight fitting. I didn't expect them to be tight fitting. This is not good. I only brought 3 tshirts. Now I can only alternate between them. How aweful. The bra is also useless. The cup is loose. I need to be plump for a size more. It seems I am a size less than F cup here. The C cup won't fit me after all.

I'm still confused with the way sagada call others. They have their own Igorot name it seems which confuse me:

Annie is Ulemay

Ynna Lin is Diklag

Davis is Baccolong

Lourdes is Langsa

Olga is Baccanay

Ate Joy is Sakmay

It's hard to follow. Novie is called Lastogan I think. I'm not sure. I also have that name but I forgot. I hadn't been called that ever since but I had the inklong it's miyakan, ugaan, sangitan. Those terms.

8:20pm - Damn. I need internet. This is aweful. I did find a free wifi connection but it's not constant. Also it's hard to keep data connection. Huhu.

Dapliyan family left at about 3pm. I was left alone so all I did was nap, blow my nose & sweat all over. I also sweep the floor, mop a bit & wipe for any dirt. But it still feels sticky. Especially when I woke up sweaty. It's tricky trying to keep the body from sweating. I hate the sticky feeling actually so I never liked staying in hot places without blowing wind / Aircon. Not to mention my underarm produce BO when not applied with deodorant daily.

Anty langsa came back. Gosh, she is a swirling top. Although I feel bad letting her put the plates back where they should be after drying. I forgot that one when I'm finding things to do. Then she proceed to wash her clothes. That will take hours. All I can do is stay at the room & extend my senses for anything. Gosh I love semidark places. It's best if I have access to the internet. Anyway let's just be grateful for what we have. But I still don't like how anty langsa keeps swirling without ordering me. 😑😖 this is torture. Can't she just call me & tell me to do what she is doing. What to do? 🤯 should I ask her first or should I stay cooped here. This is a very difficult situation yeah. I opted for the later. Anyway anty langsa will call me if she need me right? 🐸

🙈🙉🙊🐵

No see. No hear. No speak. Happy monkey. Hehe.

Urgh. I want to pee & drink water but I'm embarrassed to go out the room. Let's just hold it in. There is a cr in the room but no toilet papers so I can't possible pee here right. That would be bad. Anyway it's not like it's life threatening. Aiya, why is anty langsa being too loud. What the hell is she doing rearranging everything. Did I not put those things where they are supposed to be. Can't be chill and focus on her laundry. Not that the machine need supervision or anything but she could just sit on her wide soft sofa to rest. She is tired from work isn't she. Oh now she is counting her money. Coins to be exact. Wow, really. What is she being a swirling top for when she could simply chill for a minute. Well, she did say she is used to sleeping at 1am. And judging by how she works that's a decent time to sleep considering she go to cook at around 8am give or take. She has a lot of free time on her hand so sleeping isn't a main issue.

The heat makes me want to do pilates but the hard floor getting all sweaty is bad. Well, sleeping on the floor is indeed more body acceptable than on the bed. I don't know why. When I first sleep on the bed here which is lower at about 2ft raised from the floor, my body ached all over. But when I sleep on the hard floor, I get all sweaty yeah but it's still good. It's wonderful to sleep on the floor with only a towel as bedding.

Oh where is the visitor who called anty langsa. This is getting awkward like really awkward. Can I go to sleep na? But I don't feel like I should. Hmm. This is why I never liked working with relatives or with no specific job description. I miss being a caregiver / massage therapist. I miss school. It's easier communicating there than working here with no specifed conditions.

Ah. No. I missed flirting. Like totally missed the chance. I should have done so. I regret putting dating as last item. I should have find myself a rich man or a capable man to latch onto. Maybe my life wouldn't be so hard now. I could be having a lazy salted fish life right? Urgh, those superwomen and feminism idealism. They ruin lives. No. It may just be my life. Aigoo, I really regret trying to do things by my own. How fun would it be if I just became a wife of someone else. Counting there money instead of trying hard to earn money. Sometimes its really tempting to live by a man. But I'm no beauty and now I'm old so ofcourse I can only grit my teeth and work hard.

9:18pm - finally, anty langsa settled down. She is having her coffee. Waiting for her laundry to finish. Laundry here is so good. No need to wash. Just put it in and let the machine do all from wash, rinse and spin. All you need to do is put the clothes in and take them out. It's not good to wear immediately but with the weather it's ok to dry by the day or even half day. Oh my, my throat is itchy. I think I need a drink but I'm not parched yet so swallow saliva will do. I already lay down on the floor. Ah bliss. This is great. But I'm still panicky. Let's just sleep. I didn't turn on the Aircon since I'm alone and it's not that hot. I can manage the heat.