Day 3 of work

Oct 7, 2023

8:53am - oh, so I can have a day off. And anty langsa said no. Tsk. Tsk. I woke up at 7 to do a little refreshment as usual. It was not a good night for me. I feel sleepy but I can't enter sleep. So I did a few rounds. Wipe here and there. Then I collect the dried laundry and try ironing. Phew, I can do ironning if I put my mind into it. All I need is practice. Lots and lots of practice. Then my female employer woke up and told me to have a day off. I'll just wait for anty langsa before going. I answered afternoon since I don't know what to say. I can't argue that anty langsa told me not to have a day off. Anyway, I never liked talking unless it's a debate or the sort. It's fun arguing with people of the same mind or those with opposite. As long as they have an open mind and aren't stubbornly insistent on their own belief. I met quite a lot who are like so. I tell you, it's very unpleasant to talk to them. You'll only get tired needlessly.

10:33am- Anyway, I can have a day off. Yepey. Tsk. Too early to celebrate. When anty langsa came, she told me to do chores again. Aiya, what a hag. But I appreciate her orders. So I can have work to do tomorrow since she won't be coming. Her day off is Sunday. I had laundry add to my chores aside from wiping dust top to bottom. Also cooking for me and the youngest. The other members of the family are on their own to have food. The youngest will have his breakfast at 11:30 which is as good as lunch.

Only now did the couple woke up. When the youngest return from his piano lessons. They went out at 9 and immediately came back. It seems the lesson is only for an hour at most.

4:34pm - done with bath. Gosh, it's really hard to find timing for bathing. I want to bath early in the morning but anty don't like it. Afternoon at 3:30 to 4pm is advisable since 5would be the family turn to bath. It's also my day off but anty langsa didn't allow me. The old hag is getting meaner everyday. But I'm glad cause I did a try run for tomorrow. However I'm still nervous for tomorrow. Urgh, my toothbrush. I want to go out and eat up. I can't seem to eat here. No, food is ok but meryenda and the likes. Seeing but not able to eat is frustrating. I miss my life in pinas. Aiya, I want to quit. I want to go to cebu and be a caregiver. It's the same salary naman eh. At least I enjoy being a caregiver. Next year, once Israel opens I will go. If not then I will grab the Finland. Atleast by a year I should have done paying mom my debts right.

7:21pm- done with my dinner. Now I have to wait for the family to be done with theirs. They got an order delivered and are just starting to eat. I will wait until about 8:30 to 9pm before I can start fixing the sala. I did the clothes already but I still have not put it on their wardrobe since someone is in there. Apparently I can't enter the room if someone is inside. I will just set the ironed and folded clothes for tomorrow. The problem is that where to put them. My room doesn't have any space. I can temporary put them on my closet but they might smell. I can't possibly put them on the bed. I squirm a lot at night. And their are rags here. Its impossible to put atop the rugs right? Well, if the family will eat then I can slide to the masters room. I just need to wait for the female employer to come out and eat.