Day 8 - A lucky number

Oct 5, 2023

7:13am - finally. I will start work na. Hehe. Excited much. I am able to wake up before my alarm rang which is good. I usually wake up at 3am and once I continue then I would be awake by 8 or 9am but thankfully I got awake before 6:30. I got myself refreshed and pack my things back. Oops. I seem to have more things than when I came which is understandable cause I have bought a bra, 2 shorts, 2 thsirts and a mini dress. I also got ate Annie's pair of pants and t-shirt as well as leftover napkin, deodorant and sunblock. Anyway, my bag appears to be full but it's not. I can squeeze in a few more. What made it bulky is the clothes I wore when I came. Anyway, I will be moving up to the 13th floor so I can just slide some items on a paper bag or plastic bag and it's all good. ☺️

7:18am - anty langsa got up. My, that's a first. She usually woke up early when anty Lyn and uncle Davis are here. Well, since anty langsa and anty Lyn has history in hong Kong then I guess both would be a friend so waking up to chat is given. During that time I get up at 7 or 8 along with ate annie and Ynna. I can't call them with their sagada name. It just doesn't feel right.

Anty langsa seems to be cooking pancake. I'm not really a morning person and coffee at this early isn't my thing. I prefer having my coffee at night which helps me sleep somehow. Oh, I should have precooked the diket. I thought it's okay to eat that as is. My, what a blunder. Hmm, let's just charge my phone and pretend to die 😈

8:18am - I'm contemplating if I should wash my beddings since I'll be going up to the employer but that would take more than an hour. Anty langsa would be going out before the and I took would go with her. I'm still not sure. I'll just wait. If I would be left then I would do the laundry. But if not then my thank to anty langsa for doing the laundry. I did do the laundry for the other two. Aiya, I should have done mine too. I could have slept on the floor or window last night. It's cramp but I did sleep at the window sill for about 2hours before going to the bed. 🤭 it's body ache I tell you.

1:14pm - started working. Damn, this is why I prefer being a caregiver. Although the work is light since all I did was wipe the place clean to prevent accumulation of dust but it's still quit the labor. Especially when the employer are at home since you can't clean while they are inside the room. I didn't finish wiping the floor at the masters bedroom when the male employer came so I didn't finish it. I simply proceed to the cr and did the cleaning in haste causing me to miss a few. You need to use soap and not just water. I also came to my bedroom. Wow, it's near the kitchen so it's hot. I'm concerned about the washing area. There are 3 cr. 2 can be used for shower. One near the masters and the other in the child's room. What can I use?

1:41pm - gosh, I got hurt. And I didn't realize until the pain hit me. Where did I get the wound. I only wipe all around the house. Maybe from the window? I'm not sure. Anyway it's not the first time I got cut from doing household work. I even get cut by paper like a lot. Dang, it's hot.

3:07pm - I have a room which is approximately 8x10x67inches. It's already big but not satisfactory. I want to go to cyprus. The room is bigger and there is a washroom. I'm satisfied as long as I have my own washroom. A bedroom isn't necessary. Anyway, it's good to have a room but mine is exactly facing the kitchen so whenever they come for a drink or eat, I would be seen. Unless I close the door which isn't good since I'm a hired help. Also I'm starting to be anxious cause I would be left alone for tomorrow. Heck Im still confused on what to do okay. This is hard. I need a written or oral itenirary, please.

Oh yeah, I forgot my toothbrush at anty langsa. Well, if I am to take my day off on Saturday then that's fine. I can manage to hold it in for 2days with no brushing of teeth. Cross my fingers.

Dang it, I don't have internet. Even the free wifi I got at anty langsa's is gone. Huhu.

5:59pm - the employers are all at home. I really can't handle it when I can't understand what they are saying. I will just stay here for a year promise. I prefer being a caregiver. No family to live with.

7:35pm - done with dinner. Wow, I'm too stuffed. I'm just waiting for the family to finish their dinner and then I can start my work. But it's taking them too long. Well, compared to the rest this is better. They do take their baths before dinner. No wonder they can rise up without much ado by 7am. Also the school is nearby. But my worst case is that I can't freely blow my nose. Damn it's cramped. How uncomfortable. I can only wait until they go to bed so I can be done with my chores and throw the garbage. That place I can freely blow away without worrying the others will hear it. This is the disadvantage of staying in an apartment yeah.

8:49pm- done with my chores but the family are still awake. They order food and I think the eldest will be back tonight or is it tomorrow. Anyhow, I could rest na right? Even if they are eating. I will just wake up early to wash whatever they used. It's not like I can talk to them easily. I'm weak in communication verbal. Not really, if only they aren't my aunt's employers too then I can be shameless. I was too late realize that I should have agreed to this job offer. Well, the salary pay is higher than expected so I'm good. The female employer give me 5000 MOP which is about 35k. I was told 4500 but she give 500 more. Wow. What a great boss. 😘🤷

Haiya, I got to blow my nose. Not all but I did it. Yepey. Love it. Now let's play and sleep. Hopefully I can get up early tomorrow.