Chapter 1

The green ninja slipped out before the others caught him. He walked absently into the city. He didn't know where he was heading until he reached a graveyard. The green ninja frowned, and before he knew it, he was walking into the graveyard. He stopped when he reached a certain gravestone. Harumi Jade's gravestone. He could feel the tears fall down his face."Oh Harumi, you didn't deserve to die."He whispered. He then dropped down onto his knees."It isn't fair. How come I deserve to live?! All you wanted was to honor your parents, but you did it the wrong way....I should be the one. I killed them after all!"He exclaimed. His phone made a ding. It was Nya.

Water Lily: Lloyd! Where are u? We are going to watch Cole beat Lava Zombies! Don't be late!

He started to get angry. How could they be so relaxed? How could he be so relaxed."Because I am trying to forget you."He whispered. And that was the truth. The ninjas were sucking in this victory more than any other. And the reason they were was because they almost lost their brother."I should have died that day. I should have chosen to be with you. But I didn't. Because I thought my friends needed me. But they don't. All I ever do is mess things up, and other people have to fix them."He said.

He stared at the gravestone."Rumi, I want to forget all about you. But I can't, I just can't. You are the love of my life. I could never live without you."He said. He laughed."I died that day you died, just like you died when your parents died."He said. He let out a huge sob. He wiped all his tears."I love you."He whispered.

Little did the green ninja know, that the Quiet One was watching him from the Departed Realm. Harumi had no feelings watching this outside, but inside? She felt torn. She hated him, but she also hated seeing him like this. And part of her felt joy for doing this to him, but another she hated herself for doing this to him. Even though she would not say it out loud, she missed the boy she fell in love with. The boy who was gentle, kind, cute, and foolish. He used to be able to trust everyone, but now? He couldn't even trust a person who was willing to help him with his shopping! And he was a mess. It filled her heart, but at the same time torn it apart. She didn't know what she was feeling. But whatever it was, she wanted it gone.

The green ninja wiped his face once again, started to get up, and started to leave. But he turned around, and stared at the grave once more. After Harumi's death, he wouldn't even dare speak of the dead or a graveyard, now he never wanted to leave. He didn't want to leave her side again. He remembers finding Harumi on that cold, dark night. He didn't want to remember it, so he forced it away. He started to head out of the graveyard, for real this time.

There was a knock on the Harumi's door. The Departed Realm was just like Ninjago, except....Well everyone was dead, and some lost purpose....well, anything. Harumi's mother popped her head in the door, and frowned."Harumi, I think you should go back."She whispered."No, I want to be with you guys."Harumi said.

"You need to be happy, and he makes you happy."Her mother said. Harumi walked beside her."He killed you guys."Harumi said."But he filled your heart."Said her mother. Harumi frowned."True love is rare, my love. But you found it. That boy is your soulmate. Go to him."She said. Harumi thought for a moment."What if I don't want to?"She asked."Your heart knows the answer."She said.

Tears filled her eyes. She hugged her mother tight, her mother hugged her back."I will miss you."She said with tears. Now she could say that she didn't know how she was going to get back, but she knew how. She had to have a good talk with Mystake.

Harumi entered the shop, said hello to the old woman, and told her what she wanted."Mm. As you know Harumi Jade, going back to the living is difficult. Why do you even want to go back?"She asked."This may be a surprise, but I miss Lloyd."She admitted."That is no surprise."Mystake said."What?! But after all I have done-"I have many different teas, and do you remember the tea Lloyd brought you?"She asked. She did, after Lloyd and Jay's talk with Mystake, Lloyd came home with some tea that her parents brought her when she was sick. She didn't know if he knew that, but she knew that made her angry and happy at the time."And?"Harumi asked.

"Do you also remember when you came to visit me before you and the ninjas took off?"She asked."Yes."Harumi replied."Well, that tea young Garmadon gave you was spiced up with truth revealing, if that makes sense."She said."So, when I touched your hand, I felt your feelings."She explained. Harumi gasped."Wait, if you felt my feelings.....Then why didn't you try and warn the ninjas that I would betray them?"She asked."Because I thought your love for him would overcome the hate inside you, but I was wrong."She said. Harumi frowned.

"So, is there any way that I can go back?"She asked. Mysake nodded."Yes, but it may be a bit painful."She warned her."I'll do it."Harumi said. Mystake nodded once again, told her to lay down, and poured tea down her throat.

Harumi felt her eyes shut, and pain at every inch of her body, but it wasn't as bad as getting crushed by a building. Harumi then gasped as she opened her eyes. She found herself in a coffin. She then kicked the coffin open, and dig her way out of the ground. Once she got up, she looked down at herself. Her clothes were wrecked, and there was dry blood on them. She shook her head, and began to walk to the monastery.

On her way there, she received stares and glares at her. Which wasn't a surprise to her at all. She hoped that they wouldn't call the police before she saw Lloyd, she just wanted to see him face one more time, maybe hear his laugh and see his dorky smile. Once she reached the top of the monastery, she heard voices."But I thought you said fighting never proves anything."Said the water ninja. She heard Wu say something else. She then took a deep breath, and opened the Monastery doors."Lloyd?"She whispered.