Chapter 19

Sunlight was blazing in the two teenagers faces. Lloyd gently and slowly opened his eyes. He gasped, and rose from the ground. He looked around at his surroundings, warm air breathed on his face. Yellow petals were flying everywhere, he felt the warm grass he was laying on. He then remembered something. He remembered someone.

"Harumi!"He cried out. He stood up quickly. He didn't wonder why he didn't feel pain. He was focused on finding Harumi. He spotted her laying on the grass."Harumi! Wake up!"He begged. Harumi fluttered her eyes open. She gasped, and rose. Lloyd sighed in relief. He then bent down, and gave her a hug."What? Where? Did we die?"She questioned."No. You both did not."Said a voice. Lloyd broke the hug, and they both gasped when they saw who it was.

"You..."They both choked out. They both stood, and kneel."The FSM."They both said."Rise."He told them. They did so."Wait, if we are not dead...Then why are you here?"Asked Lloyd."I brought you here."He answered."To show you the pieces to your mystery. With my...Son."He said."What! So you killed us?!"Demanded Harumi. The FSM sighed."No and yes. I agree it was not the best choice. But I fear my son is going to do something terrible. And he needs to be stopped."He explained."Why don't you just do it yourself?"Asked Harumi. 

Lloyd shot Harumi a glare. She needed to respect the guy who created the world at least."It is not my path to choose. And I have already caused enough damage."He replied."Damage?! What do you mean by damage?"Questioned Lloyd."I have interfered with fate. You were never supposed to be shot. If I interfered once more. It can cause something called 'The Merge'."He explained."What is that?"Asked Harumi."It combines all of the realms together. And if the merge happens, then merge quakes will appear. And that would destroy everything."He explained."But...I needed to do something. Later on, you will find out why."He said. Lloyd and Harumi looked at each other."Tell us. Everything."Harumi said, firmly.

Everyone was quiet. The clock ticked, and ticked. It was all driving them crazy. They couldn't stay in Lloyd and Harumi's room, until they were moved into their own room. Everyone was unhappy and quiet. They wanted to see the two so badly. But they couldn't. Nya stared at the ground, trying not to sob again. She felt someone warm hands. The hands that made her happy and calm. The hands who belonged to the person she will forever love. Jay Walker's hands. She looked at him, and tried to smile sadly. But she could not. Nobody could smile at a time like this. Not even Jay.

Jay hated seeing her like this. He hated seeing everyone like this, but Nya the most. He knew how close Nya and Lloyd were. He knew that they were like brothers and sisters. He knew that she held him very dearly to her heart. He knew other than Kai and him, she would go to him when something was bothering her. 

Lloyd was everything to her. Like Nya, he tried to smile at her, but couldn't. Lloyd and Harumi could be dying there, and they weren't with them. It seemed wrong. Jay thought. Wrong that the world would hurt them. Even Harumi. He may have acted that he never really cared for her, but deep down....He felt sorry for the girl.

 Like Lloyd, she hasn't had the best childhood. Like him. Sure, he had loving parents, but sometimes he felt like no one understood him. That was before Wu found him. Before he met his other half. Nya Smith. She made him feel like he belonged. He belonged with her. After this, he would try to be nice to Harumi. No matter what the others think. No matter what Nya thinks. He had to take the first step. And maybe, Harumi wasn't truly evil after all. Only time could tell....If there was time left for Harumi and Lloyd.

Just then, a doctor came in."Ninjas, I recommend that you all go home. Visiting hours are going to end in a few minutes."Informed the doctor. Nya tighten her grip. She didn't want to go. She wanted to stay here until they had woken up. She still hated Harumi, but she wanted them to wake up. She wanted to see them."They need us."Nya informed."They need rest."Replied the doctor."They need their family!"Argued Nya. Everyone looked at Nya, shocked. It didn't shock them that Lloyd was their family, but Harumi? 

Was she finally ready to give her a second chance? The doctor stared at Nya, as she stared into his."Mrs Smith. I know this is a hard time for you...For all of you...But I think it would be best if you all went home, and got some sleep."You don't know what's best for us!"Exclaimed Nya, rising from her seat. Jay gave Kai a nervous look, and Kai just nod. Jay nodded as well."Nya, why don't we-"Stay out of this, Kai!"Snapped Nya."Mrs Smith, if you could...Please keep your voice down."Said the doctor firmly."Nya, why don't we go home? So, you can-"Jay! NOT NOW!"She screamed. Kai glanced at Cole and once more at Jay. Jay sighed. The three boys dragged Nya out of there, along with Zane and Skylor. And once again, everyone was quiet.

Nya slammed the door after Jay came in."Nya? Is everything alright?"He asked. Great move, pinhead. Thought Kai."NO! How could you say that?!"She demanded with rage."We don't know how much longer they have!"She exclaimed. Tears began to roll off her face."Nya! Don't say that! They are going to be alright!"Kai said."How do you know?! How do you know that they aren't even alive anymore?! That we left them, without even saying goodbye?!"She screamed. She covered her face,  began to sob, and sat on the bed. Kai slowly walked over to her, and sat beside her. He closed his eyes."I want them to wake up too, Nya. I want that so badly!"Kai out cried. Nya hugged her brother tightly."I will make sure that Garmadon pays, and he will."Nya said."Oh Nya. We will all get him back...For what he has done."Kai said.

"I cannot tell you everything, for the sake of fate. But I will tell you what you need to know."Said the FSM."Good enough for me, I guess."Said Lloyd. The FSM nodded."Wait, are you going to make it into-"Shush, Harumi."Lloyd said."Lloyd, your father caused you to fall off Borg Tower."Said the FSM."What?! How?!"Demanded Harumi."He used voodoo dolls. As he did with you, Harumi."Said the FSM."Ooohh! When I get my hands on that son of-"Harumi, please. Let him continue."Lloyd said."Can you at least-"Can we really not do this now?!"He demanded. 

Harumi turned to the FSM."What can you tell us?"She asked."Not much, I am afraid. But it is valuable information. In the present, and in the future. Lloyd as you know, your father was the reason you felt weak, and passed out not that long ago. He is planning on breaking you."The FSM informed."Well, he has tried that before, and that only made me stronger."Lloyd replied."And he has gotten stronger as well."Said a voice."Msystake!"Exclaimed Harumi."We meet again, dearie!"Exclaimed Msytake. 

Msytake stood by the FSM."Can you tell us any more information?"Asked Lloyd."No, but we can show you two."Answered the FSM. Just then, a large building appeared, and the doors opened. The FSM and Msytake entered. Lloyd andHarumi gave each other uneasy looks."We stick together."Said Lloyd."I couldn't have put it in a better way."Harumi said. They took eacch other's hands, and entered the large building. Who knew what secrets they would find.