Chapter 50

Nya's breathing had increased. She wanted to do it. She wanted to end him. She wanted to cut him, make him bleed......Make him suffer......But if that was true, then why was she still holding back? And.......Why? What had he done to her?! All he ever showed her was kindness, patience, and love towards her. Why was she doing this? What could she possibly gain? A stab in the back by the person she was helping? No.......She hates Jay. She hates him. She needed to believe that.

"Nya."He whispered as he noticed the tears in her eyes. She shook her head. He can't get inside her head! Not now........."P-Please. I know you are still in there! I need you.........Don't leave me..."He begged."Please.......We are stronger........Together!"He exclaimed. She set her head slightly back, as she was taken back.........

Jay and Nya both screamed as Lloyd popped the cloud with his sword."NYA"Jay screamed."We have to create our dragons!"She exclaimed."I don't have the energy! I am not strong enough!"He cried out."Then we will be stronger together! Hold on to me!"She ordered him. They then both reached their hands out, soon their hands locked. Slowly but surely, water and lightning surround them, creating a lightning and a water dragon. The crew went to attack them, but with the help of the police(Finally they did their job, Nya thought bitterly), she saw Jay frowned."They are gone.....Everyone's gone!"He cried out. She smiled at him."Not everyone. You have me Jay."She told him. I am not going anywhere...I promise.

She released the knife from his neck, stepping back. She touched her head with both hands. No! NO! Stop it, Nya! This isn't you! But.............Who was she? Really? Was she a villain or a hero. She knew that Jay had told her, but how could she trust him?..........No, why wasn't she trusting him?! He would give up everything for her, as she would for him.....Why was she doing this? Because she was a monster. And there was only one way to kill a monster. She stepped back, holding the dagger tightly.

"I am sorry, Jay. I am so, so, so sorry!"She whispered. His eyes widen, he had just realized what she was about to do. She put the dagger in front of her...."NYA! DON'T! PLEASE"He screamed. But she paid no mind to his cries....She deserved this. She deserved to die......

But before she did so, he grabbed her hand so tight that it started to hurt."Please.....Let me end this. I don't deserve to live anymore!"She begged him."Nya......Ending your life won't help anything! Do you really want people to remember you by the girl who got controlled?! You never listened to anyone in your whole life, are you really going to start now?!"He demanded."I am a terrible person."She whispered, freeing herself from Jay."If you were, then I wouldn't love you. But I do. And I will never give up on you. Never."He told her.

"How can you still trust me?"She asked him tears forming in her eyes. He touched her cheek and rubbed it."I told you. I love you, Nya Smith. I want to be with you. I don't care what it takes. Come on, we can go home.....Together once this is all over."He told her."Jay.....As much as I want that........I am basically the cause for all of this! I made Harumi say all those awful things.........I made her go to Garmadon. ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF ME!!"She screamed pointing the dagger at her."NO! NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! GARMADON IS CONTROLLING YOU, NYA!"He screamed at her."HOW DO WE KNOW THAT?!"She screamed. She stopped pointing the dagger at her, but still held tightly to it.

"How......DO we not know that I want this? How do we know Jay?"She whispered looking at her watery."Because.....I know you."He told her."How can you know me, when I don't even know who I am......?"She whispered turning around. She dropped the dagger, fell to the ground, and broke down in tears. She felt a warm touch at first...Then a warm body. Jay had wrapped him around her, trying to comfort not with words, but his touch. And that was perfect for her. All she needed was his touch. Not his words. Just his touch and just him.

Harumi held her breath as she entered the castle with the other three ninja."I really hope it's not too late....."She whispered."It can't be."Cole said."Yeah...Because if it is, then Lloyd had already made the biggest mistake of his life."Harumi said. She knew he would regret it for the rest of his life. She knew he would. Because despite everything that has happened....Nobody deserves to die. Nobody. She had lost her parents....But she wasn't going to lose anyone else, even if it was her enemy. She needed to stop it. At all costs. She sighed."Come on. Let's go get Lloyd."She told them as she speed up.

The Golden Oni screamed as he went to stab the other demon, luckily for Garmadon he had moved out of the way."Look of what you have become!"Garmadon exclaimed."Listen here, 'father'.........Get this stuck in your big fat skull.....I DON'T CARE! AS LONG AS YOU END UP DEAD!"He yelled charging at him once again. Their swords clashed, anger both flashed onto their faces."I wish you weren't my father!"The Oni exclaimed."And I wished........That you were dead.....But maybe that wish will finally come true!"Garmadon exclaimed, making his attacks stronger and harsher.

Garmadon somehow managed to grab the Golden Oni's throat and threw him crashing in the wall. He groaned, but shook off the pain for now. That would most certainly come back to him later. Garmadon laughed."You call yourself an oni. And look at you now...Nothing but a stray dog!"Taunted Garmadon."I am......The stray dog? All my life, you have been gone..To find what? That you choose some stupid weapons over me?! You are the stray dog, and those weapons were the bones.......But soon you will be those bones!"He threatened standing up tall and mighty. Garmadon let out a laugh."I'd like to see you try."He said."Oh you'll see me try and win!"The Oni exclaimed.

"LLOYD!"Harumi screamed. The Golden Oni glanced at her and the other three ninja who were quiet frighten but tried not to show it. They needed to help him, not be afraid of him."You should have never come back, Harumi."He said harshly. Garmadon laughed as he looked at them."The all mighty Golden Oni needs help from his weak little girlfriend and his friends."Garmadon said. Harumi paid him no mind."Lloyd. This isn't what you want!"She said."You don't know WHAT I want, Quiet One."He replied coldly. The Golden Oni then shot a purple blast at them, knocking them off their feet. He then turned to Garmadon. He then took a deep breath, picked up a small dagger that was by him, and stabbed Garmadon in the side.

Garmadon held his side, taking deep breaths."Really? The same side that you had stabbed me?! How low are you?"He asked him."Not nearly as low as you."He said. He then began to push the dagger in deeper, causing Garmadon to groan. Garmadon then blasted Lloyd across the room.

Lloyd got up, and looked over at his friends and Harumi. He took a deep breath. He needed to end this. End this battle, end this war. End this suffering. Now. This had to end now...Or it would never end.

Golden Oni then charged at him once again, shooting his purple magic at him. Garmadon had missed some, but had taken some shots on others. He fell on one knee, Lloyd held his jaw as Garmadon did to him."When did you get so weak, Lord Garmadon?"The Golden Oni taunted. He let go of his jaw, and smirked."I won't let you win, green ninja......"He whispered."Aw. That's too bad. Because I will. I ALWAYS win!"He exclaimed. Before the Golden Oni could do anything else, Garmadon had stabbed him in the leg with a dagger. Lloyd yelled out of pain. Garmadon smirked."Mm. Do you always win? Because you always leave a fight with so much pain."Garmadon said. Golden Oni then punched him in the gut."You don't know anything! You know why? Because you were NEVER there for me!"He cried out. He then punched Garmadon in the jaw. He then picked up the sword, closed his eyes and said:"Goodbye, father. I really am going to miss you."

Harumi's eyes widen."NO!"She screamed. She then ran and pulled herself in front of Garmadon before Lloyd could stab him. Making him.......stab her.

When he opened his eyes, he stared in horror, as did Garmadon. Well, maybe it was more of shock actually."No. No. No. NO!"He cried out as he transformed back. He then caught her in his arms."No.......Harumi. Why? Why did you do that!?"He demanded. She smiled weakly at him."Because you and I-I kn-know this isn't what you want."She said weakly."THIS isn't what I wanted either!"He cried out. The tears were so close........So close."I-I know. But you have to understand-understand that this was meant t-t-t-to happen."She said. Her voice.....Tears had finally started to fall. No. This couldn't be real! Wake up, Lloyd!"What do you mean!?"He demanded."T-T-The villain never has a happy ending, y-you know."She said weakly."No......No don't leav-leave-e me! I love you. I-I-I always have!"He said, his voice breaking. She smiled, and touched his cheek. She then mouthed 'I love you too' before............She gave into the darkness. He then closed his eyes tight. This couldn't be real.......It just couldn't! He then.......Screamed.

This was all his fault. ALL HIS FAULT. And he would never forgive himself.....Never.