Chapter 42

Lloyd woke up tiredly to a sleeping Harumi whose head was laid on her shoulder. She fluttered her eyes open, and looked at him."Were you watching me?"She asked sleepily. Lloyd didn't answer and just smiled. Harumi moved her head up and closed her eyes."You creep."She said quietly. He chuckled lightly, and started to stroke her hair."So, how does it feel that you are going to be an uncle?"Harumi asked him still closing her eyes."Crazy. I always thought Jay and Nya would be the first ones. Since they have been together for like forever."Lloyd answered."Yeah, true."Harumi said.

 Lloyd then shifted over, making Harumi fall from his shoulder, and then hugged her tightly."What did I do to deserve this?"She asked in a whispered."For being here."He whispered a hush voice. He then kissed her on the head, which made her smile."What about you? You are going to be an aunt, Miss Jade."He said."I am excited. I always liked kids...But I think my problem is that they are Kai and Skylor's kids!"Harumi laughed. Lloyd soon joined her. He then loosened his grip on her, but put his arm around her."Yeah, once those two kids are born, none of us will be able to sleep!"He exclaimed."Like you have any sleep before that will happen."Harumi said rolling her eyes."I slept good last night."He said winking at her. Harumi grinned."I did too."She whispered.

Nya yawned as she rose from her bed. She smiled as she recalled the events last night. She hardly could believe that she was going to be an aunt. And that all this time, Kai was worried that she might be having kids first! Mm...I'll be sure to pay him back sooner or later....Nya thought with a smirk on her face.

Nya then gasped as she saw two weird dolls. One had long white hair, jaded eyes, and had blackish clothes on. The other had short blonde hair with bright green eyes, and had a green ninja gig. That one looked like it had gone through a lot. In fact it had the same wounds that Lloyd had gotten."Lloyd.....And Harumi? What kind of person would do that?"Nya asked out loud. Maybe a fan created them. But why would they create Harumi? Sure, she had proved that she changed, but not really to the public, and even if she did and this fan created them....Why were they in her room? Wouldn't they be in Lloyd and Harumi's? She wondered. They were definitely creepy. She then noticed some pins next to them.

"What are these.....Pins?"Nya asked. She then picked up the red one, and picked up Harumi. She then gently poked the Harumi doll."OW!"Cried out Harumi from the other room."That's weird...."Nya said. Could these dolls be connected to Lloyd and Harumi somehow? No, that's crazy! And she had seen some crazy stuff in her time...But this?! It just didn't make any sense! Well, neither did a thousand year old genius wanting to marry a 17 year old ninja in order to become all powerful......But we don't talk or think about such things...

Nya shook her head. She should have been over it now....But how could she? That memory still haunted her..."It's over now and that's what matters."She whispered. Nya then picked up the Lloyd doll and put them both in the top drawer, then she put all the pins with them. And finally, she locked the drawer and put the key in her locked chest before leaving her room for one of Zane's cooking.

As soon as Nya took a bite of her pancake, Lloyd and Harumi came out holding hands. Nya almost gagged. Wait, wasn't she okay with them being together? She said so herself.....If that's true, then why does she want to rip them both apart?! Lloyd and Harumi let go of each other's hands and sat down. Nya played with her food while Skylor went in Harumi and Lloyd's business. Ugh. Skylor is really annoying with Lloyd and Harumi. Why does she even care!? Lloyd deserve much better than Harumi. For all I care, Harumi should have stayed dead....Wait?! What am I saying!? I thought I liked Harumi! Wondered Nya. Nya then glanced at Lloyd and Harumi who were laughing about some inside joke. Nya rolled her eyes. They are annoying though, maybe I should do something.....

Nya shook her head. What am I saying!? I like Harumi and Lloyd is my brother! Why would I do something when I just want them to be happy!? Or do I not want them to be together? Maybe I-"Nya? You okay?"Asked Kai."Mm? Oh! Yeah, sure."She muttered."Nya, if something is bothering you, you know you can tell me."Kai said in a concern voice."I am fine, Kai. Thanks for asking."She mumbled. Kai was about to say something else before Pixal and Zane came into the room, and began to call everyone in the kitchen."Okay everyone! As you know, Christmas is in a month and we need to get prepared."Pixal informed everyone."YES! Shopping!"Skylor exclaimed."Now, money has been a tad tight with Lloyd and Harumi both going to the hospital."Explained Zane."So, we thought we can all do secret Santa."Pixal told everyone.