A Team without Natsu

The Team Natsu, without Natsu, was recklessly skimming the job board to find anything in which fits Lucy's taste. Good pay, easy job. Simple enough.

"So, which one should we choose?" Lucy asked indecisively.

"One with a good pay, obviously." The armored woman included pridefully.

"One that is fast and simple, too." The young dragon slayer added along with her exceed nodding.

"Sounds good enough." The ice wizard murmured, lazily.

Lucy quietly nodded, obviously agreeing to everybody else. Bringing her eyes back to board, she continued to search but with a holler from Erza she darted her eyes to focus on the scarlet.

"How about this one?" The red head rose up the poster for Lucy to read out loud to the others, who were also watching from behind.

"Fairy Tail wizards, help us on restoring our city, by destroying these monsters trying to invade our city, we are holding them off for as long as we can. Hurry!"

Lucy read as she mentally started to ponder on her decision about the job along with everybody else.

The youngest was more focused on how worried she was than her decision.

"That's horrible.."

Gray wasn't exactly worried but he felt some pity so that's why he started to prepare before the others. He was always ready for a battle.

"That's why we have to help them right?"

"Exactly!" Erza poked in as well, agreeing with Gray's statement right away.

The scarlet glanced over at the blond waiting for her approval of the job so they could finally get started. The team without Natsu.

"Let's do it, the pay is 300,000 J now!" Carla decided for everybody. Drawing Lucy's attention, she was right, the pay was enough, the job sounded simple. Let's do it.

"All you do is care about the pay don't you?" Carla murmured, reading Lucy's obvious expression and eyes.