The Mission Starts

As a way to assure Lucy, Gray tried saying that he'll be on Lucy's side. He sounded a bit nervous, since he cared for Lisanna as well. It was a hard choice for him.

"Don't worry you'll get Natsu back..I'm sure."

Apparently, the few words didn't exactly help. The blond still kept her eyes narrowed, her head down and in the clouds. She looked pretty low. All she could do was act negative right now anyway.

"I don't know..Lisanna is a smart girl. Something is bound to happen."

"Try to get your mind off of it!"

Erza raised her voice, trying to show Lucy how much she wanted this out of her mind. The carriage finally came to an abrupt stop, now Lucy really has to focus.
Finally, everyone exited the carriage to see the horrifying sight of a huge crowd of monsters. Before the battle started, the youngest one still had something on her mind that she might not be able to stop thinking about.

"But, let me ask one thing Lucy-San, the way you're reacting to this situation shows that you must have feelings for Natsu-San, I assume?"

Lucy seemed mildly surprised and confused that Wendy, the youngest, was asking this question. She has grown a lot from the time they met. The blond quickly glanced away, a blush was starting to form on her cheeks.

"W-Well..if you want to put it that way.."

Erza flashed a smile since she guessed correctly herself but she also knows that she'll be able to support Lucy a lot easier now because she finally knows the truth. But, Gray thought differently.

"Why do you have to go for an idiot like him?"

Lucy scoffed, but the blush wouldn't disappear from her face. Puffing up her cheeks, she felt a sudden rise in temper.

"Guys, I want my mind off this!"

Since it was everybody else's idea in the first place, they all nodded in agreement as Wendy's little exceed pointed ahead and urged them to mover forward for now.