Pay time!

Making it back to the same place as the beginning of this job, they both stepped onto the front porch. They both anticipated for the pay.

But, Lisanna wasn't exactly as excited as Natsu, he wanted to receive his reward as soon as possible.

"We have everything!" Lisanna called out after a knock, hoping that it'll catch the attention of this man.

The door quickly swung open and he plastered on a pleased expression before claiming his items.

"Thanks! Here's the money!"

Natsu already had his hands rudely out so the man assumed that he's taking the money. Quickly, he placed them in the pink haired male's hands and loudly shuts the door on both of them. Leaving them alone on the porch, along with Happy quietly snacking.

"Yes, our pay!" Lisanna squealed excitedly..for her pay ? When was she excited about that ?

"Half and half right? How much is there?"
With his, surprisingly, quick math and counting, his fingers ran through each bill before looking up at the snow haired girl.

"250,00 J." He answered simply.

"125,000 J each then." Lisanna calculated, without a second thought.

Natsu quickly did his math and sadly, handed the other half to Lisanna. He didn't know why he was so sad to give it away, he was always greedy to keep things but it was a bit different type of greed this time. The greed wasn't for him.

"It's time we head back!" Lisanna suggested.

Quietly, Natsu nodded and they finally both started to leave the town together, to find a carriage to ride back to the guild.