No more Team Natsu

"We'll be taking this job, Mira-Chan!"

Lucy announced as Mirajane took a peek at the job and smiled like she was trying to show off a message. She knew that this group can do well, with or without their reckless leader.

"Good luck, then~!"

"Lu-chan?" A cyan blue haired girl entered the guild with her two other teammates. This team seemed to caught her eye today, since she couldn't notice a pink head anywhere. Were they really doing a job without him?

"Ah, Levy-chan your back! Good work!"
Lucy praised but Levy seemed to be really confused on what was going with Lucy and the rest of the team. She hoped that this was another one of those 'Natsu's-being-too-lazy-so-we'll-ditch-him' day.

"Thanks..but where are you going?"

Wendy was the first one to poke in with a laugh, she thought that was a joke. Was it not obvious enough?

"That's a funny question to ask, Levy-San!"

The wind dragon slayer's exceed chimed in, her sassy voice and tone could've easily been heard.

"What does it look like?"

The armored woman placed hands on her hips, her eyebrows were raised. Confused, she was wondering where this conversation was leading to.

"We're going on a job.."

Gray was watching the group but his eyes seemed to be somewhere else. But, with his folded arms and deep voice he obviously had to point out,

"Without Natsu."

Levy glanced back at Lucy; she seemed to be all the way okay with ditching her main partner. Which was weird or Levy thought so.

"You guys rarely go on a job without Natsu, mostly you, Lu-chan! I would say he's like your leader!"

The ice maker scoffed a bit too loudly, trying to make his opinion a bit too obvious in which everybody knew that his opinion was against Levy's statement.

"Natsu? Leader?"

Ignoring the taller one, she decided to turn back to her best friend and thought maybe forcing information or an explanation out of her would clear things up.

"Well, did something happened to make you guys to go on a job without him?"

Lucy took in a whole deep breath before bursting out into words, into this long story short. It was simple; Lucy took too long, Natsu got impatient and took Lisanna instead. Now, Lucy doesn't have a job to go on to pay her rent so she'll go on one without him. Revenge.

"How rude!" Levy gossiped, she seemed to be the type that hated rude guys but Lucy had to agree.

"Am I right?" The blond gushed. These two continued to complain and gossip as a way to distract themselves until Erza cutted off their conversation.

"Lucy, come on, the carriage is here!"

With a simple wave to her best friend, she was off on her job without Natsu.