Simple job, done

With Natsu's reckless, but somewhat lucky today, sense of direction, they were able to find a clear river which was obviously filled with fish. That was needed for their final item then they'll finally be able to finish up this simple quest. Just like that.

"Happy!! Let's do this, I'll help!" Natsu exclaimed to his best friend and partner.

The blue kitten quickly flew to his side,
"Aye!"

Being the most random people on Earthland, they both suddenly pulled out fishing rods out of Natsu's abnormally large pack. He always seemed to be prepared for fishing. .

"Do you always carry a fishing rod with you?" Lisanna asked out of curiosity and probably confusion. What the heck does that pink haired male carry in his pack?

But, he was a simple boy so he answered back simply, without an explanation,
"Yep."

Without another word, they both started the fishing process. It was a long a boring process, the boring part was the waiting but they always found ways to entertain themselves without being distracted too. They were always on high alert like they were in a battle or something.

Luckily, in about five minutes, the waiting was over and the excitement of catching fish filled the atmosphere.

"I caught a fish, Natsu!"

Lisanna hasn't been out with them when they were fishing in so long, she liked to see that her little kitten was improving on his fishing skills.

"Good job, Happy!"

At the most ironic time ever, Natsu seem to have caught a fish himself. But, instead he passed it to Happy, giving it to him as a treat. He deserved it.

Lisanna was holding the fish now, luckily, this fish had scales that could come off easily so all she had to do was simply pick one off and then the job was done.

Happy felt happy with his accomplishments and his little treat, given to him by his partner and that the job was done he felt refreshed.

"We're finished! Let's go and hand these over to the guy and go home, Natsu!" Lisanna announced.

Natsu quickly nodded in agreement, wanting to go home as soon as possible,
"Yeah!"

So, tracing back their steps back to the town, they were able to make it back easily.