-08-

Music played softly in Loki's room as he sat at his desk, catching up on school work. After the night at the school his dad had made him stay home for a few days, making sure he fully healed before he even thought about going back.

The gorgon hummed along, softly singing along every once in a while as he tried to work. He really wasn't getting much done, just sitting at his desk and zoning out more than anything when he felt his phone vibrate. He takes his phone out, surprised to find a message from Scott of all people.

Scott
Stiles is wasted and I can't let his dad see him drunk, can I bring him to stay with you?

Loki reads over the message, rolling his eyes with a smile.

Loki
You're seriously gonna make me deal with drunk Stiles?
Fine, bring him over

Loki sets his phone down, trying to get back to his work.

III

"Come on, you're not that drunk, work with me." Loki huffs out, holding up Stiles as he guides him. He opens the door, walking the boy into the room. Glancing around quickly, he decides to just lay Stiles in his bed.

"You're a fucking mess, Stilinski." Loki rolls his eyes, watching as the boy immediately makes himself comfortable, cuddling into his sheets.

"Hey, I was being a good friend..." He mumbles out. "Scott was upset about Allison, I didn't know he couldn't get drunk."

Loki laughs softly as he watches Stiles pout like a little kid.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, It was a good thought." Loki shakes his head with a smile as he sits back at his desk.

Loki tries to pick up where he left off with his work, finally feeling like he might be able to get some things done.

He was actually doing well for a few minutes, focused on the work.

"Loki?" He hears from Stiles.

He doesn't turn to look at the boy, trying to stay focused, "Hmm?"

"At the school the other night," Stiles starts, drawing out his words, "before you left with Scott..." He trails off and Loki seriously considers that he might've just fallen asleep while talking.

"Spit it out, Stilinski." Loki laughs, still focused on his work. "Hey-" He jumps slightly when his chair is turned. Stiles stares at him, holding his chair in place. Loki hadn't even heard the boy get out of his bed.

"You kissed me." Stiles says simply. Loki stares back at him. They hadn't talked about it at all, Loki tried not to think too much about his stupid decisions that night. Not stupid, they weren't stupid. They were just... forward. More forward than he had expected himself to be.

"On the cheek. Don't give yourself too much credit." Loki laughs softly, brushing off the comment as Stiles being drunk and saying dumb shit.

Stiles lets out a huff, very suddenly letting his head fall onto Loki's chest. "You're annoying." Loki stares down at the boy, eyes wide.

He brings his hand up, about to run his fingers through the boy's short hair before he decides against it, letting his hand fall.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

Stiles lets out another sigh, voice slightly muffled by Loki's shirt. "It was nice. So was holding your hand. Your hands are soft."

Loki stays quiet, simply watching the boy.

"I wouldn't have minded if it wasn't on the cheek." Stiles mumbles out.

Loki sighs softly, "You're drunk, Stiles."