-09-

"I hate you both. Why do I let you guys get me into these situations?" Loki leans back against the back seat of Derek's car, a hand pressed to the roof of the car to keep himself from falling when Scott takes a sharp turn.

Loki continued to glance back at the car following after them quickly, the one he knew that Kate Argent was currently in. She was incredibly close to them and if they wanted to get away he knew they were gonna have to start driving a hell of a lot faster.

"Scott, pick up the pace, she's close." Loki says, looking back at her car.

"Faster?" Scott asks with a quick glance over to Stiles.

"Much faster." Stiles nods quickly, looking back at Kate with Loki. The hand Loki had to keep himself stable presses harder into the roof as Scott finally picks up more speed.

The three continued down the road, putting a little bit of space between the cars but not enough to make any of them feel any better.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles says as he continues looking past Loki at Kate's car.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us!" Scott says quickly.

"Well if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles yells back, gesturing back at the car.

Scott sighs and goes even faster. Loki looks back to see the car no longer following them.

"They're gone, we lost them." Loki says as he turns back around, sighing softly. He watches as Stiles pulls out a walkie talkie that's tuned in to the police radio.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." They all hear from the radio as they continue driving.

Loki can hear explosions from somewhere ahead of them as they drive towards the iron works to find Derek.

Just as they spot Derek, Scott slams on the breaks. Loki grabs the back of the front seat as Stiles quickly opens the door and climbs into the back, practically falling into Loki's lap.

"Get in!" Scott yells as Derek notices them. The older werewolf climbs into the car, slamming the door behind himself as Scott speeds off. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yells.

"Damn it, I had him!' Derek yells, looking over at Scott.

Loki moves to the side as Stiles climbs forward to join the conversation in the front, "Who, the Alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Derek lets out a loud sigh.

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles trails off when Derek glares at him.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek turns his glare to Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott sighs, staring at the road.

"Everyone, shut up." Loki raises his voice, pushing Stiles aside slightly to join the conversation in the front. "How'd you find the Alpha?"

Derek looks at Loki, about to say something before he glances between the other two boys with raised eyebrows.

Scott notices the weird look, "Can you try to trust us for at last half a second?"

"Yeah, both of us." Stiles adds, gesturing between himself and Scott. Loki rolls his eyes and places a hand on Stiles' shoulder when Derek just stares at him. "Or just him. I'll be back here." Stiles falls back into his seat.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

Stiles suddenly pushes his way back to the front. "Our chemistry teacher?"