-10-

Loki sighed as he looked over at Stiles, who was currently driving them home from the school. They had tried to talk to Scott about everything that happened but the boy was freaked out after his own run in with Peter. Regrouping tomorrow was deemed the best option so Loki and Stiles went their own way, Stiles taking Loki back to his house.

"What?" Stiles asks as he looks over, noticing Loki staring at him.

"Hmm?" Loki furrowed his eyebrows before he himself realized he was staring. "Oh, it's nothing, don't worry about it." He waves a hand is dismissal but continues looking at the human boy.

He didn't think much about the way he acted around Stiles but he was starting to notice that when he was shifted, the only thing that mattered to him was keeping the boy safe. He didn't care if he got hurt or if he had to hurt anyone else, the only thing that mattered was that Stiles was okay. Loki was starting to get frustrated with himself.

Okay, 'frustrated' was putting it lightly. He knew he liked Stiles, that much was obvious to the gorgon. He liked his stupid humor, his witty remarks, the way he stuttered when Loki flirted with him, the way he felt in his arms, all of it. Figuring out that he liked the stupid boy wasn't the difficult part, it was the part after.

"It's nothing?" Stiles raises an eyebrow as he glances back over, meeting Loki's eyes for a split second before he looks back at the road.

"Well..." Loki trails off trying to collect his thoughts before he said something stupid. He sighs softly as Stiles pulls into his driveway. "It's just..."

Loki was annoyed with himself. He was nervous, actually fucking nervous. He never got nervous but this single, stupid boy, was making him feel so nervous he thought he might throw up.

"I..." He starts but cuts himself off. He thought he was actually going to say it. He can practically feel the words forming in his mouth but they just don't come out. He closes his eyes for a second, taking a small breath in. "Will you go to the winter formal with me?"

He says it so quickly the words all string together. It wasn't what he wanted to say but it was at least a step in the direction.

The car stays quiet for a second and Loki seriously considers just getting out and running into his house to save himself from any more embarrassment.

"You want to go with me?" Stiles says slowly, staring off as he takes in what the gorgon said. "Like seriously? You're not joking?" He turns back to Loki finally, meeting his eyes.

"Why would I be joking?" Loki asks quietly. He thought he was being pretty obvious with the fact that he liked him with all the flirting and teasing and pet names.

"I just-" Stiles starts but cuts himself off, waving a hand. "Yeah. Yes."

Loki just stares at him, not fully processing any of what was happening. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, I wanna go to winter formal with you."

Loki tries to hold back the smile that's trying to form from the response but is incredibly unsuccessful. "Cool, cool." He rambles off, still smiling.

He leans over the center console and presses a kiss to Stiles check, "See you tomorrow, Stilinski."

He goes to get out of the car quickly, trying to have a repeat of the night of the full moon, but is stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Yeah?" He turns back, about to question him when he suddenly feels Stiles lips on his. His eyes widen in shock before he practically melts into the kiss, eyes closing as he places a hand on Stiles cheek gently.

The two boys pull back slowly, Loki's hand still on Stiles face and Stiles hand still holding Loki's wrist. Loki could feel Stiles breath on his face with their closeness.