Aleph-0

At that time you wanted to go home immediately. You don't want to continue partying with your friends.

You opened your car door and before you blamed your car, you took out your cell phone and call your lover. You called him but he didn't pick up your call. You try again but it's still the same. He doesn't answer your calls.

In fact, this has happened many times before. It's true that Aleph often doesn't pick up your calls. You think it's just because he's busy. After all, he always angry when coming home. He scolded you too for some reason.

"I hope he is okay..." You said with a sigh out off your mouth. You start your car ready to go home. You went and drove your car to your house. You were very tired and almost fell asleep on the way. There are lots of vehicles there and make traffic jams. You hope your boyfriend is okay. Luckily the traffic jam passes quickly so you can get home quickly.

After that, you have arrived at your favorite house and tried to check inside your house. You notice that none of your boyfriends are waiting for you to sit on the sofa. But you see below are his work shoes with women's shoes. You are also very suspicious.

You hear a sound like 'screaming' in your room. You try to open it and are shocked by what you see. Your boyfriend is cheating on you. Aleph looked at you in shock and fear. He pushed the woman he was kissing away and moved closer to you.

"Honey, it's not what you think..."
"I-I thought you loved me..." You said almost crying.
"Yes darling, I love you...I always love you!" Aleph wiped your tears but you pushed him away and start packing your stuff.
"D-darling...please...er-er...i am sorry!" Aleph said crying.
"It is all over, Aleph. Don't ever call me 'darling' ever again!" You are very firm. You shoved it into the bitch.

"Go with that, bitch! You love her more than me right? RIGHT?" You said firmly.
"B-but...d-darl-"
"NO BUTS!" You closed the door quickly and until you hear the sound.

Aleph didn't know what else to do. He just cried and just threw the woman out of his house. After that, he just cries loudly while holding your picture on his phone.

"I-i still love you, darling..." He says crying.