Revival and Chronostasis are gone

One day, Chronostasis walking to your house bringing a surprise to you. It is a heart shaped box and inside the box, there are alotta heart shaped cookies. Chronostasis is so happy now.

He walks and walks happily while bringing the box. He have alot of passion for you too! He walks and walks until he see a green haired guy. It looks likes Aleph. Chronostasis approached him with a smiles and a happy greet.

"Hello Aleph~! I am so happy to meet you today!" Chronostasis is so happy to meet Aleph-0.
"Heheh...how dare you Chronos...~ you tried to stole my, baby Y/N" Aleph-0 said while a little bit angry and he have an angry smiles on him.

"Hu-huh...? I-i thought you hate her..." Chronostasis said a little bit worried.
"Yes...she is mine and only mine...and also my girlfriend own her...~" Aleph said seductively.
"B-but...wait...what? Your girlfriend? You mean, the girl who you are making love with...?"

"Good night Chronostasis, you need to go now...~" He stab Chronostasis's chest with knife on his hand. Chronostasis start to lost his breath slowly and Aleph let him just 'lay down' over there and just leaving him. This incident was completely unknown to peoples.

One day, there is Revival. She is so tired. She is in a garden sitting on her bench now. She is reading book now. Reading book while hearing birds wistling makes her so relaxed. She loves to see flowers too.

But, Black Lotus is now spying on her. Black Lotus then approached Revival. Black Lotus is now smiling, but the smiles are a fake smiles. She touch Revival's shoulder.

"Hello, Revival...~" She smiles also angry.
"Oh, aren't you the girl wh-" Before Revival had finished speaking, Black Lotus immediately killed Revival with his knife.
"Ngh...?!"
"Heheh..." She took the knife out of Revival's body. "Goodbye, Revival~ You need to go~"