Black Lotus and Revival

"Y/N, Y/N... That's what your face looks like, huh~" The girl, the girl you hate. Her name is Black Lotus. The on who take your boyfriend. "I think it is the time for me to have you...~" Black Lotus hold your picture. Maybe she is also in love with you now. "Mhm...the lip of yours~ heheh..."

In the badass morning day ('cause i am killin' it!)
"Woohoo!!! My bestie bring me to Aventyr Cafe!" You are so happy now. That is your favorite cafe. Your friend is Revival. She thinks that you have alot times to spend more time with her. She is your middle school friend.

"Ah...I'm feeling nostalgic. After school, I definitely go to that cafe with my friends!" You are so happy now. "I am coming Revival!"
You are changing your clothes into beautiful clothes. You also bring the bag that Revival gave you. You also came to Revival at his house. Revival herself is a quiet person but is ready to help if you need help. Revival with a calm face gets into your car.

"We are going to Aventyr Cafe! Yay!!" You both said with happy feelings. And without you realizing it, it turns out Black Lotus is behind you, spying on you. "Hehe..." Black Lotus follows you on his motorbike.

Skip

When you arrive at the cafe, you are stunned because your nostalgic place to eat is still intact and beautiful as before.
"Woah, I love it! It is still beautiful as before!" You said with a smiles on yours.
"Heheh...of course it is! Let's get in!" You both go inside to the cafe. The two of you always order hot coffee. Ahh... nostalgia... there's always something warm... Revival who is really happy loves to drink the hot coffee.

"So, how is it? Have you gotten back with your boyfriend yet?" Revival asked you. "Don't ask 'bout him! He is stupid as fuck!" You said angrily.

"Hehe...i hope you both can ge-"
"WE CAN NOT!!!!" You said loudly and also you hits the table. You don't realize that there are many people looking at you with confusion. You just giggles and embrassed.

"It is your fould Revival!"
"What?"

"Then, what about that wom-"
"Shut up! She is a bitch!" You said angrily
"Okay-okay! Relax my bestie!" Revival said trying to make you calm.

Skip after your conversation with your friend in the cafe...

"Woah...that so fun... let's go home together, Revival!" You hold your friend's hand.
"Well, i can't, 'cause i still have to wait my boyfriend to come here." She said. "You have a boyfriend?!" You said with a shocked face. "Yep! And i hope your boyfriend come back to you, or the woman inste-"
"SHUT UP!!!"

Skip (p.s. sorry...too much skip)

When you already in you house, You feel like someone is holding your arm. WHAT ELSE ALEPH- AGH!!!!" You are very suprised that it was not Aleph. It is a girl who just having the dirty with your boyfriend, Aleph.

"Gr...whats again?" You said angrily.
"You already have Aleph-0, now what do you wa-"
"I want you." She said with a seductive tune on her voice.
"HHUUUUUHHH" You cover your mouth very shock when you hear that. You just go to your house and closed the door and locking it.

Bonus page

Black Lotus: I want you.
You: