We Are Back

Warning: A little bit s*x and some Gore!

When you are quiet with your cat. Again you hear a knock on the door outside. You annoyedly thought it must be those two people again. You open the door and it's true, it's the two of them.

But another problem is that they bleed. Their faces were covered in blood, their clothes, their hair. And another thing that hurts you is that they carry severed heads. That's the head of Revival and Chronostasis.

You cry and don't know what else to do. They both approached you. Aleph and Black Lotus. They killed your boyfriend and your best friend. You don't know what to do. They hold my and make little 'naughty' sounds and they keep saying your name.

They are both crazy and depressed because of you. They both burst into tears and forced you to come back to them. You don't know what to say. But they hold you tight and can't stand seeing you with someone else.

"Y/N...Y/N..." They moans loudly and whimpering now.

"We love you...we love you...we love you..." They holds you tight and won't let go.

You couldn't say anything. You just stare them with a sad face when you see that your friends are death.

"No, i hate you both!" You says with a firm face on yours.

"Wh-wha...?" Aleph said.
"You hate us...?" Black Lotus said.
They start to cries.

"Yes, i don't even love you both...i-i am sorry...but i can not love you both..." You said.

They are very angry now. They can not get your love. They hold your arm tighly. They bring you to there room. They locked the door and start taking off their shirt. You are so shocked right now.

"HHUUUHHH?!"

Now, they very forcefully take off your clothes and your underwear and make you naked. The three of you are now naked. They want to do what Aleph and Black Lotus did to you.

"You know we love you right?" Black Lotus ask.
"And now, i am going to bring you back! Don't resist our love! We are going to making love with you know! Isnt that nice to hear?" Aleph said seductively.

You shake your head. That means you said no. But they don't care.

"I said don't resist!" They slap your ass hardly and makes you screams out loudly.

Aleph are now trying to put him inside of you and start pounding on you. That sensation is feels so good to them, but not to you. While Black Lotus is forcing you to lick her pussy. She holds you with her hand to make sure you won't escape.

They start to moans out loudly and cries out because of the pleasure. The room is now so hot because of the sex you do with them. You couldn't even help it too. It was so hard. It is makes you almost faint.

"D-darling...you are so cute...!" Black Lotus said while she is whimpering.
"Babe...i-i am going to cum...i am sorry babe...i am sorry...!"

Two minutes later, Aleph-0 have cums inside of you and cries out loudly. Black Lotus is also tired of being licked for one hour.

"Y-Y/N...?" They call your name.
"C-can we taste your...you know...your breast?" They ask.

Actually you don't want to, but because they really like your 'body' you accept them to drink it.

They are now sucking your nipples. Aleph have alot of passion when he is drinking your milks. Also Black Lotus. They have alotta passion for you. Until they are done drinking on you nipples, they kisses your lip. They are so in love with you. All they need is you.

"Y-Y/N...we love you...Y/N...Please love us back..." They said crying and holds your arm.
"I-i love you both too..." You said a little tired.
They hug you tighly. They will never do that bad thing ever again. They kissed you again and again. They love you so much

Author: "Bruh...how dare you both..."
"SHUS...!"