Chronostasis

"Lalalalalalala~" Chronostasis walking on the street happily. He was walking to the garden to find some fresh air. He holds his necklace watch to see what time is it. "Nicey! I have times!" He said happily. He walks on the garden and also spinning because he is so happy.

But one thing that make his smiles disappear. He looks at you sitting on the bench alone in the garden. He approaches you. And see you with a sad face. “What happened, Y/N?” You are silent. You don't know what to say. You started crying. "Oh my God, Y/N! Just tell me what happened! Why are you crying? Why are you sad? Why? Just say it!" Chronostasis looks worried.

You did not answer. You just keep quiet and don't say anything. Chronostasis hug you. "Hey, if you tell the truth, it's much better than making secrets." His hug is very warm and makes you feel comfortable. You also tell about what your EX-boyfriend have done.

"Oh..." Chronostasis has a sad feeling now. After all, you are his childhood best friend. "Hey, Y/N..." He hold your cheek. "Um...if you want to..." he sigh. "I can be the one and only man for you..." He said and smiling.

"Heh..." You are a little sad. But Chronostasis is the one that really cares for you. He is the one who always helps you to keep happy. He is the one who really wants you to get the best wonderfull future. You decided to be with him forever now and believe that when you are with him, you will be so happy forever.

But one day, in a rainy day...
Aleph nocking on your door angrily. "Open up! Y/N!" He was very sad. "I miss you...! So much!" He is crying loudly outside. You heard that voice and remember that was your ex-boyfriend. You open the door for him without saying greet to him.

"What?" You just say that. "Oh Y/N..! I-i am so happy..." He said reliefed. "Happy for what?" You ask with an angry feelings. "For meet you, of course!" He smiles.

"Hehe...need to tell you. You can not be mine again." A wicked smiles appears on your face. "Wh-what...?" He looks at you confusedly. "I have a new boyfriend!" You said smiling.

"Wa-wait...what?" His smiles disappear.

"Yep, Chronostasis. He is a nice boy for me and a very very a peacemaker! He loves me very much! Not likes you! You just angry to me without reason, but it is sometime... hehehe... but, you always leave me alone for that girl?!" You said loudly and angrily.

Aleph is a little crying now. "D-darling... please...i-i still love you and only you! You are my life!"

"It is all over Aleph. You are not mine and i am not belong to you." As you say that you start to close the door again and leaving Aleph out there. Aleph just cries and very depressed now. "Y-Y/N... i need you..." He said while crying. "But it is okay...i can bring you back to me~! Hehe...!"