Chapter 1: The Loner's Resolve

"Oi, Midoriya... still as lonely as ever, I see..."

Hiyama teased as he put his hand on my shoulders, I never did like him thinking he can bully me all he wants but in truth I can beat him till the next morning, but Shizuku's Parents prohibit me from using my shinai in public because they do not endorse violence in their dojo, so I'm stuck here, unable to fight back but, someone will come to my rescue...

"Hiyama... care to leave him alone? you've been bugging him for a while now and I'm so close sending you to the infirmary."

Said the beautiful, Shizuku Yaegashi, you can say she's an Idol in our school but she ain't my type, don't get me she is very beautiful but she has her eyes on another guy.

"So? You've come to my rescue, what do you want? a picture of Hajime asleep or one of his shirts?"

And as expected she's a blushing mess right now...

"No! Can't I just help a friend?"

"i got his favorite shir-"

"I'll give you a 1000 yen for it..."

She said as she hands me a thousand yen, I smirked as I took the money and hand her the shirt that I placed inside a bag. Now, you might say, This isn't Shizuku... you are wrong, everyone has their own secret, for example, another childhood friend of mine, Kaori Shirasaki, who is currently looking at our interaction with a yandere aura around her.

"Oh, Izuku-san, Shizuku, what are you both talking about?"

Kaori said as she appeared between us and cling to my arm.

"Nothing, just me and him talking as always."

Shizuku said as she hid the shirt behind her.

"Anyways, have you seen Nagumo?"

Shizuku asked her as Kaori pointed to Hajime who is currently being pestered by Hiyama.

"Excuse me, I'll be sending someone to the infirmary..."

Shizuku said as she walked towards Hajime, cracking her knuckles and with that Kaori decided to have a conversation with me.

"So, Izuku, what book are you reading now?"

"Percy Jackson... I'm on the third book, want me to lend you the first one?"

"If it isn't a bother."

"Kaori, we've known each other for a long time, so you aren't a bother, here."

I assured her as I hand her the book, she smiled brightly as she took the book and sat beside me, it was a nice moment but of course it had to be ruined...

"Kaori, why are you and Shizuku always near those two..."

Kouki Amanogawa or as I like to call him "Koushit" said as he glared down at me. Kaori stood up and defended me.

"And what's wrong with that? Izuku and Hajime are our friends for a long time."

"You both have a reputation, you can't ruin it by being with them all the time!"

Kouki argued back, Ryutarou, Kouki's friend stood beside and hand me a drink from the Vending Machine from the back of the school.

"The Usual?"

He asked as we both look as Kouki explaining to Kaori why she needed to stop hanging out with me or Hajime.

"Yup... So, he keep ranting to you again all night?"

" Yup, saying that Kaori and Shizuku should be by his side as he is the main character... or something..."

"So, He's delusional now..."