Chapter 4: Unknown Door

"Izuku! I know you have a plan, but I can see the ground!"

"I'm on it! Feather Fall!"

I exclaimed as we slowly approached the ground, I released Kaori from my embrace as I laid down the ground. I felt my mana depleted to almost nothing.

"Izuku, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just let me rest for a while... it's the downside of Gift of Heaven..."

"Downside?"

"In every new skill I obtain from GoH, it takes most of my mana... and since I use Black Equinox two times then use Feather Fall... it's safe to say I almost went unconscious.

I explained as I closed my eyes to sleep, Kaori decided to lay down beside me.

"Don't do that again..."

"Don't worry, it's just because it's my first time using those skills, next time, it will require less mana, so relax."

"How can I? I almost lost you because of it..."

Kaori cried as she pressed her head to my chest. I looked at the hole we fell through as I thought to myself.

"Right... I'm not the loner kid anymore... there are people who are waiting for me to find a way home... and someone who loves me..."

"Don't worry, Kaori... I promise no more..."

She said nothing but nods, I smiled a little as I held her closer. This is the start...

Timeskip

After a few hours of rest, me and Kaori had began our journey to the last floor of this Labyrinth, at first we thought we would make it far, but hunger stopped our progress.

"I'm hungry... Izuku, food..."

"I'm the same... Kaori... but there's no decent food here... we've been exploring for days..."

"Ah! If we knew it will take this long to find the way to the lower floor, I would have brought food!"

"Kaori, even if you did bring food, we would had eaten it the day after... we arrived."

Although... I had to agree with her, we didn't account that the time it would take to find the lower floor would be this long... ah... hunger is really stressing me out... that's not including the monsters we had to fight every hour!

"Kaori... I know it might sound insane... but, let's just eat the Monster's meat..."

"Are you crazy?! Meld told us that Monster meat is poisonous!"

"It's either that or die of hunger! I'm choosing poison..."

"Fine, We'll eat them, but! use any fire skill you have to cook them! I wont eat them raw!"

"Sure!"

We started our Hunt for any monster that looked like we can eat, and after an hour we found one, I quickly killed it and roasted it, I gave one to Kaori and started to eat. It had a nice texture, it taste and smell delicious, but after a while that's when the poison kicked in...

"Blughhhhh!"

I threw up, the poison is slowly flowing to my body, I looked at Kaori who had laid unconscious after throwing up, I felt my consciousness slipping by the second, I reached for Kaori, but my head started to spin, needles poking my head and soon I fell to the ground, unconscious.

 .

.

.

.

.

"-uku! Izuku! IZUKU!"

I shot up from my sleep as I looked around and saw Kaori looking at me worried.

"Kaori? What happened?"

"I'm glad... I thought I was going to lose you! you've been asleep for three days and I didn't know what to do! I used all my skills to wake you up, but nothing worked!"

Kaori exclaimed as she tries to wipe her tears. I stood up and held my hand to her.

"Come on, I'm fine right? No need to cry anymore... how about we continue our search? So I can take you on that date you wanted."

"Yeah..."

We continued our way deeper to the Labyrinth, we had been walking for about three hours.

"Izuku, I see a door."

Kaori said as I walked towards her and saw a huge door with two giants guarding the door.

"Kaori, Stay here, I'll check what's inside, call me if something happened."

"I want to go with you."

"We can't risk it. I promise, I'll comeback."

"Don't do anything reckless, please."

I nodded, but I can see her eyes filled with worry. I gave her a quick kiss and made my way towards the door, when my Hyper Intuition warned me, I quickly jumped back and saw a sword almost slicing my head off.

"Izuku!"

"Don't! I can take them on! Keep distance! I can't protect you while also fighting them!"

I shouted at Kaori as I took out my sword, I dashed towards one of them as I engulfed my sword with Black Flame and Coating myself with Black Lightning, as I was about to cut the Giants head off, when I was smacked away by the other one, I quickly got up and dodge an incoming punch, I stood still and returned my sword to it's scabbard, I took a deep breath as I chanted.

"Black Equinox... End! Version: Black Lightning!"

My sword shot out a black Crow coated in Black Lightning, and hit both enemies killing them. I felt my legs gave out as I tried to use my sword as support but it turned to dust as soon as it touched the ground, i fell down face first. Man, I always fell down this pass few days...

Kaori ran up to me with tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm fine... Kaori, Just exhausted... and a bit beaten up that hit was something else... Mind helping me with this injuries?"

"I already told you to not do anything reckless..."

"Sorry, but i defeated them, didn't I?"

"I don't know what I should do with you..."

After healing me, Kaori and I made our way to the Unknown Door.