Chapter 5: The Last Floor

I opened the door with Kaori behind me, we looked inside and saw a girl locked up on some kind of prison, it radiated power. We walked towards her and saw her condition, she looked malnourished and in pain.

"Hey, you okay?"

I asked her, she raised her head at us and tried to see us clearly.

"Who..."

"I'm Izuku and this is my partner, Kaori, we fell from the upperfloors and managed to reach here."

"Oh..."

"How long had you been locked up here?"

"I couldn't remember... My Uncle and everyone... they left me here..."

"Well, let's get you out. Stand back. Black Flame!"

The cage melted as soon as the flame touched, she looked at me with disbelief she stood up and we can clearly see she didn't have any clothes, which of course, means that I'm cureently on the floor with my face burried on the ground.

"It's rude to look at a woman naked! Izuku!"

I groaned as Kaori gave the girl the monster cloak we had, to cover herself.

"Thank you..."

"Anyway, who are you anyway? Why are you here in the first place?"

"I was here because my Uncle betrayed me... I don't want my name anymore..."

"I see, well it would be rude if we just called you Girl now would it? Kaori, you thought of a name?"

"Hmmm? How about Yue?"

"That sounds nice! So? How does Yue sounds?"

I asked the girl, she smiled and nods.

"Yes, Thank you."

"You want tp come with us? We're trying to find a way out of here."

"Sure!"

"But first, are you hungry? We have some leftovers from earlier."

"Yes, but I... need blood..."

"Oh! So you're a Vampire? Cool!"

Izuku said as Kaori nods thinking of that one movie with Vampires and Wolves.

"So, you need blood? Then, I'll let you have some of mine, I can recover much easier because of my skill."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yep! Don't worry!"

Yue nods as she moved Izuku clothes and drank his blood from his neck. Meanwhile Kaori is having a nosebleed from the background.

"Damn... I know I'm a bit of a yandere, but... even this turns me on... do I have a thing for vampires?"

Soon after the three left and began they're journey again, with Yue and Kaori talking to eachother and Izuku in front. They met with a few monsters on the way but was quickly taken care of by both Izuku and Yue, with Kaori as their support. During this, all of them grew close together.

A few monsters were a bit a pain on their ass, much like that Flower Monster that Izuku killed with Black Flame easily. But, they finally made it to the last floor.

"Izuku..."

"Yeah, this is it, the last floor... base on the danger of this Labyrinth, behind this door is much stronger than us, so be on high alert, Kaori, stay away from the fight and keep supporting us, Yue, distract the monster for a few, I'll try to find it's weakness."

"Okay!"

Both agreed as I opened the door and was met by a strong aura from the front, there I saw the boss. It has five heads each with different colors, I couldn't deny that I felt scared, but it was the only way out.

"Let's continue with the plan."

I said as I dashed towards the boss with Yue behind me, I quickly activated Black Equinox as I cut one of it's head off, only for it to regenerate immediately.

"This is harder than I thought..."

I said to myself as I blocked one of its head, I looked at the boss, I could see that every head had it's own thing, but when Yue tried to damaged the white head, the yellow head protected it, it seems that I need to take care of the white one first.

"Yue! Distract the Yellow Head! Godspeed! Black Equinox!"

I rushed towards the White Head, as Yue cut off the Yellow head, I only had a few seconds left before my Mana runs out. Kaori has been supplying me with mana, so she's about to reach her limit too... Yue had been constantly firing one after the other, she ran out soon...

"Please give me something good... Gift of Heaven!"

[City of Time acquired, User can slow down time for 10 seconds]

"City of Time..."

Then as if time stopped, everything around me started to slow down, Yue and Kaori, both are looking at me with concern, i looked at the Boss and saw that the head are perfectly aligned to be cut in one hit. I quickly released Black Equinox as time returned to normal.

I fell to the ground, I can feel that my Mana was close to nothing... Kaori hurriedly healed me, I didn't noticed that I was bleeding from the impact earlier. I gave them a thumbs up as I fell unconsious.

I woke up, on a bed with Kaori beside me Yue opened the door and looked at me.

"Hey... how long was I out?"

She run up to me and hugged me, I felt her tears through my clothes.

"About a week, Kaori never left your side... she's been changing your bandages too... I had been finding any information about this place."

"That's just how she is..."

"Izuku..."

"Hm-"

Yue turned my head as she kissed me, she pushed me down as she put her tongue inside her mouth.

"Yue! That's not fair! I was the first one!"

Suddenly, Kaori shouted as she separated us.

"Well, you were slow so I had to take it~"

Yue said as she licked her lips.