Chapter 2: I am the Enemy of God

It's the next morning, I'm currently sparring with Shizuku. Both of has have been at it since 3 in the morning. She began to dash towards me as I spun my blade, as the blunt part of my sword hits her hand, she for a second had let go of her sword and I used this to enchant my sword with black flame.

"Black Flame!"

"I had my guard down for a bit... And you used it, to enchant your sword... you do know that one touch of it can melt my blade right?"

"Yeah, I know, how are you gonna win now?"

"Fine you win... If I tried to even get close to it it will hurt."

"Then, I'll cancel it, let's focus on physical enhancement."

"That's more like it!"

And with that we continued our spar for an hour until everybody else arrived.

"Well, I don't think you two will need to train today..."

Meld said as he saw us on the ground. Shizuku was near naked because of the cuts so I hand her my coat.

"Here, I can already see them..."

I said as I looked away.

"Thanks..."

I can feel the murderous aura of Kaori behind me. I can feel her staff poking my back.

"Izuku-kun..."

"Y-yes? Kaori..."

"Why are you with Shizuku early in the morning?"

"Training?"

"No."

"What?"

"Starting tomorrow, no more training with her without me."

"But-"

"What?"

"N-Nothing..."

"Good."

"By the way, why are you being so possesive? Yesterday you were just fine..."

"Well, we're in another world and someone from somewhere might take your heart, so I have to keep you near me at all times."

"You're being too anxious... and we aren't even dating..."

"No we are..."

"Huh? When?"

"Since we went on a date 3 years ago."

"The one you said you wanted to go to the amusement park that just opened?"

"Yes, when we rode the ferris wheel, I asked you if you want to be with me and you said yes..."

"Ohhhh, that's what you asked me... I couldn't hear clearly at that time because I was too focus on the screw, I saw loose beside us..."

"Well, you said yes..."

"I am a man of my word! So yeah, I guess you have the right to be possesive, BUT not this much! And to your friend none the less..."

"Everyone is s competition!"

"I know she doesn't like me one bit, but I ain't gonna tell you why..."

"Dude, you've been dating her without your own knowledge?"

Ryuutaro said as he went beside me.

"Like I said, I was focused on the loose screw."

After that... Misunderstanding (on my part) the day continued as normal, with Kaori clinging on to me all day, and Kouki glaring at me all day...

It was now the time, the Old Geezer came to the training and demanded that I fight Koushit, for the right of being the party leader on the dungeons. Of course, I accepte, humiliating him is a chance that I don't get too often.

Me and Koushit are now face to face, as I took out my sword, he opened his mouth.

"Give up, Izuku! You are nothing but a Second Rate Hero! I am the most qualified for the party leader!"

"Says the Hero who only has one hundred for stats."

"Why you! Heavenly Swing!"

"Eyes of Heroes! Heavenly Swing!"

I saw the shocked look of Koushit as I copied his signature move to parry his own. I saw his eyes change from shock to anger.

"What did you do?!"

"Oh that? I used my Skill: Eyes of Heroes, a skill that let me copy the moves, magic, and techniques of others as long as I've watched them using it."

"That's cheating! You can't use that!"

"Hm? Why? It wasn't even my most powerful skill..."

"What...?"

"Yeah, it isn't, my most powerful skill I have is... Gift of Heaven... a skill that gives me additional skills if used, though i have to kill a large amount of monsters to be able to use it again..."

"You're a cheater! What are those skills!? Those are all Over-Powered."

"Live with it! Now... Black Flame!"

My sword engulfed in black flames as I walks towards Koushit...

"You want to know, why I have this skills? I am God's Enemy!"

I said to him as I cut his sword in half.