Too late..?

I love you-Fourth

I don't know-Gemini

________________________________________

They say graduation day is the best time in a persons life.. When your family and friends come over to give you gifts and blessings, it feels like dream.

With a flower in your hand, cap in your head and coat around your body.. When you go up in the stage to give a speech, you feel all the memories coming to you and get emotional thinking 'its the end.'

And the same would happen to all the students who graduated.. but there was one person who had tears and a black eyes, lips cut and bleeding, bruises all over his body.

He was trying his best not to make sound.. He was stuck somewhere in the university and instead of screaming for help, he chose to not let anyone know.

And now the time for the highest honours.. He has been acing all the exams till now with the highest grade and now we would like MR.FOURTH NATTAWAT  to take his certificate and give his speech.

Silence filled in the ceremony. Whispers started getting louder and no one was coming to get the honourship.

It was very unusual for the top student to not be in this type of ceremony unless it's an emergency.

"Maybe somewhere busy fucking around.." A voice came from the crowd and everyone started laughing.

When you got the looks as well as brain, there will be someone trying to pull you off..

.

.

.

.

.

The graduation ceremony ended but the one who was supposed to be the happiest slowly creeped out of his hiding place. 

His body was numb, not even strength to lift up his face....

But he didn't give up.. he couldn't. He wanted to laugh at his own condition but there was not even strength for his voice.

Slowly, he strengthen himself and walked towards his house, the only place where darkness could embrace him.

"JUST DIE!!!" Remembering the voice of the person who once used to stand up for him and was ready to kill anyone who hurted him , he just couldn't stop pitying himself..

"why?? Just why?? How did we end up like this..." 

He looked at himself in the mirror clearly seeing the cuts and bruises... He let out his cry remembering all the horrible memories...

"No Fourth...you can not cry like this. Get a grip of yourself!!!! You are now free... free from the hell and look you got the highest honour.. Mom dad would be so proud of you" Fourth tried to assure himself but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't stop the negativity that was covering his mind..

He was tired now.. tired of acting all right, tired of keeping everything to himself, tired of faking a smile, tired of seeing good in everyone. Right now, he only wanted peace...

"Mom.. Dad.. I am sorry. I can't do it anymore!!"

A blade was hanging near the mirror. Fourth took the blade in his hand, attempting to cut his wrist with his trembling hands.. 

He was shaking.. But as he looked at himself again, he let a deep cut.. deep enough for any person to stay alive.

*thud*

His body landed in floor.. Blood was flowing from his wrist,  but he was not crying.. He was laughing remembering all the happy moments he wanted to enjoy again. His eyes were getting heavy.