My love~

Ever fallen in love?

Hmmm... How romantic!

You know first love are always special? It never dies...

But no one talks about the second one.. Like shouldn't they?

Like you're still not over your first love but you gotta move on with your life... 

Painful, right? 

This story is of Fourth, and his first love.. 

.

..

.

.

*Fourth's pov*

When your love is not destined, no matter how much you beg... you want, we will fall apart.

I always believed we were meant to be...

But looks like, we weren't.

I fell in love... my first friend, my first love, my first kiss and I wanted him to be the last.

But fate played a cruel game... maybe it was only me who wanted?

He left me.

Before being his boyfriend, I was his bestfriend so I let him away from me to persuade his dream.

Who thought it would hurt so much?

And now.. after all these 5 years, he is the star.

He is no more my gem, my love... but Gemini Norawit, the rising star.

About me... I am engaged now.

He is Tinn, my shoulder to cry on and my strength.

Weirdly, we both had the same fate and we complete each other.

He is the best anyone could ever ask.. He is the one that everyone needs in their life and I am lucky to have him.

Like right now, he is there playing with my cousins. Such a gentleman! Not complaining anything..

I kept smiling like an idiot thinking of the family I could build in future. 

But my smile faded away remembering him.. 

"Fottt.. how many kids do you want in future??" Gemini said while cuddling me tightly.

"Where did this come from?" I asked laughing.

"Well.. since we are going t build a future together, we need kids or you don't want?" He said while staring at me deeply.

I chuckled at his big eyes that were demanding for answer and pinched his nose.

"I do.. it just surprised me. Hmm.." I thought for sometime and said, 

"Twins.. One boy and one girl should be enough. How about you?" I smiled widely and looked at him.

"Well.." He came dangerously closer toward me and like always, I could feel my heart beating like a drum.

"I want 5. No gender specifically but if I could, I would want a whole football team." His lips raise to be a smirk.

I hit his shoulder and backed off coming out of bed,

"Won't it be great? Our children having a singer star daddy and a beautiful kind papa?" He shouted while I laughed.

.

"Are you okay, Fourth?" I came back to my senses as I felt my cheeks wet.

It happened again!