HIM and I

W-We should stop this - North

We both want this.. so why stop?- Night 

__________________________

Whenever someone asks you.. Do you love them? 

What do you answer??

You know the feeling.. when you want to scream it, shout out Infront of millions of people but you are just too coward...

Yeah. That's what exactly they feel when someone asks them this question..

The two boys who were so in love with each other.. but the circumstances were so fucked up that they had to leave.

Now when you ask them the question, they will say 'Yeah.. I moved on.' or 'That was years ago..' 

but only they knows.. How they can't even sleep without looking at each other's photo..

Now.. Don't question their love when you know nothing about them..

The two exes, North and Night.. They were, are, and always be in love with each other. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Fucking move, JERK!!" A loud voice echoed around the place which was SUPPOSED to be a the room for chilling..

The room atmosphere suddenly got chilly with these two glaring at each other..

Hate... What they wanna do

 but love... they end up doing..

Apparently, it is not very common for mistakes like this but looks like even destiny wants them back..

Who could have thought that the perfect couple that everyone got jealous would breakup?? Who could have thought the lovers will become sworn enemies? Who could have thought that a simple thing could result in this chaos?

The power couples of their college, the sons of a businessman, the childhood buddies and the wanted men.. NORTH and NIGHT.

They have known each other since they were kids.. Since their dads were business partners, it is likely for two of them to get along..

Their life was smooth, with all the attention they got, girls throwing themselves at them, the eyes that hold jealousy as they walked in and the protective nature they felt for each other.. IT WAS PERFECT!!

And not so soon, a jealousy resulted into them being the power couple.. They became boyfriends and as if life couldn't get better, their relationship life was healthy as them..

Not until, their parents got to know about this...

Coming from an elite background like their, a heir was necessary for leading the upcoming generations and same sex marriage? It was like a curse for them..

Being the only sons, it was the responsibility of both of them to marry a girl their level and bring a heir..

BUT.. The boys had their eyes on each other since first. It was impossible for them to let go of each other and marry some random girls. No

Everything went downhill after that.. Things became so crazy that both of the dads decided their marriage..

Not with each other..

With two different girls..

They begged and cried but, nothing worked.. 

The marriage date was fixed. The bride and groom were forced to get ready..