Too late..?(END)

The life that is destroyed cannot come back but we can start new one, a better one..

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE. SO, IF YOU ARE SOFT KIND, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

Right after all the screaming and begging, Mark finally took Gemini outside the hospital  with the help of some staffs. Was it easy? Heck nah.. Gemini was screaming like a maniac, wanting Fourth beside him. Doctors had to give him an injection to the point he was going to stab Mark.

With all the drama, Mark is now sitting beside Fourth's bed who is looking pale as ghost and dried tears stain. Mark couldn't help cry thinking about this and deep down, still blaming himself for this..

"I am sorry Fourth.. Please wake up"

Fourth, who doesn't know what is happening outside.. He was looking so peaceful sleeping in that bed and he deserves it after a long damage..

.

.

While Fourth is still not waking up, Gemini has became more violent.. He is destroying every single furniture that came in his way. But more importantly, its his mind that has ran out of control now.. 

He just wants to destroy every single person who destroyed Fourth, starting from his lovely girlfriend..

.

..

.

.

.

.

A group of people is being held inside an abandoned place, somewhere in the jungle.. They don't know how they end up like this. There was a message asking them to meet in this creepy place from someone they know, but after coming here they were held captive and locked inside  this room.

No specific age, no specific gender, but the same reason...

Everyone was screaming for help, some were crying while some were cursing out load. Just then, a loud bang caught their attention. They looked up to see Gemini? with a sinister smile.. after all he was the one who called them.

He remembers each and every person who is here. They laughed at his boy, they bullied his boy, they harassed his boy and now its their turn to get tortured..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, this was creepy but not more than what just happened .

When I said, everyone was there, I left an important one.. His girlfriend, Miyo..

Miyo just reached to the place before everyone. She was creeped out with all this but trusting her boyfriend, she went inside and saw Gemini waiting for her. With his sinister smile.

"Baby.. Why did you call me here, in this creepy place?" Miyo, who has this scared look but still managed to sound sweet.

"Oh babe... I just wanted a peaceful date which you will never forgive" Gemini replied with his dangerous voice walking toward her.

"We can have date at our usual spot.. What's the occasion today"

Gemini didn't replied but hugged her tightly which caught her off guard...

"I just want to spend time with you.. in your last breath" 

Hearing this, Miyo felt something wrong.. She tried to get off his grip, but it only made his grip tight.. She was having hard time trying to catch her breath but Gemini wasn't letting go. Just as she was about to pass out, he left her...