Just because of a misunderstanding?

Fourth: I love you.. Please trust me

Gemini: I love you.. How can you do this to me..

_______________________________

Love stories are not always meant to have a happy ending...

Some stories just get left alone, both of them just let it go.. For each other

The main cause?? Its misunderstanding. 

Most of the love stories end because of a simple misunderstanding, when you fail to understand your partners feeling.

Let's all see a story which also ended just because of misunderstanding.. the story which is left incomplete..

The two hearts that broke, the healthy relationship that broke.. The love that broke.

The story of two boys, who were always together.. Strangers to friends and friends to lovers and now, lovers to stranger? 

.

.

.

"Trust me, please.." A begging voice came out. A boy was sobbing uncontrollably, trying to make the other believe him.

"How could do this, Fourth??" The other boy was also heartbroken. The relation they both made full of trust was gone..

"I really don't know how this happened.. I don't even know her. Why can't you believe me, Gem??" 

Cries were getting louder, screams were getting louder.. Both of them were broken from inside..

Gemini: You don't know?? How do you not know, Fourth?... Your sister, she witnessed you both sleeping in same bed.

Fourth:The only thing I remember was going to a party, taking a sip of wine and when I woke up, I was in bed alone.. I don't know what happened in between, I swear!!*crying*

Gemini: So, you mean your sister is lying?? You sister is trying to set you up??

Fourth: No.. I just mean that I am innocent. I didn't cheat on you.. Please, trust me.*sobbing*

Gemini was so caught up with his emotion that he wasn't able to think of anything.

Gemini: I-I don't think I can do that, Fourth.. Not when every evidence is on you...

Fourth was heartbroken hearing the words from his lover but he did understand Gemini, too.. He didn't cheat, he knows that but how did he end up with that unknown girl in that bed? He didn't know...

"We need a break." The words came out as a knife for him. Gemini stood up to leave but Fourth  grabbed his hand.

"I'll never do that, Gem.. You know that too.." Fourth tried very hard not to cry.. He left his hand and Gemini stormed off..

Fourth was left all alone, in his apartment. He started crying out even louder this time.. 

Life was never same after his father died.. His mother got re-married and his step sister never liked him..