A relationship..

What are we?- Night

I am your boyfriend, you're my boyfriend. WE are boyfriends.- North

______________________________

A relationship... Well, it is tough especially when you both are so different from each other.

But, it can work out if we understand each other right? Not always..

Meet North, he is from a strict family.. North is a silent kid who doesn't have many friends. Whoever comes and talk to him, he talks back not wanting to be rude.

Meet Night, he is a happy kid.. Night is from a middle class family but he appreciated everything he gets. He is an extroverted person who knows what kind of people you are. He treats you the way you should be treated.

North and Night has been in a relationship for the past 3 years. Their relationship is secret.. Read this story of these two to see how a relationship works? 

_________________________________

"How did we end up like this??" A soft voice whispered... They were having a fight, again.

" You're asking me that?" Another boy said, raising his voice at his boyfriend.

North: Yeah because you are my fucking boyfriend!! It's not the first time we fought, but how did this happen today?

Night: Ask this to yourself North..

North: Night, we always make it work out..

Night: No North.. we don't. I make it out every single time. I have to give up every single time. I apologize every single time and I won't do this today..

North: Night, you're being ridiculous.

 Night: I am being ridiculous? You are my boyfriend North and I have the right to be jealous ..

North: But you are being jealous over nothing. I told you we are just friends nothing else. You have to trust me .

Night: I trust you North, I do.. I never said to break friendship with her. The only thing I am asking is a little distance from her.

North: Friends hug each other Night-

Night: But friends don't kiss each other North. As your boyfriend, I can't watch around people kissing you. You wanted it secret North, I respected that.. you wanted us to act like a stranger, I did.. but I can't stand around doing nothing when my boyfriend acts all lovey-dovey with the girl who has a crush on him.

Night was now getting teary.. he was tired with fighting over the same thing again and again.. He was tired of loving him in secret and the most importantly, every time they fight, North never check up on him. He was feeling all the negativity again and he wanted to get out of there asap.

"You're being insecure and blabbering nonsense Night. Stop this argument.." Again, Night felt his heart break... Even now, North wasn't ready to let his guard down.. Night took a deep breath, controlling his tears that were ready to fall down..

"We should really stop it, I agree." Night said, going upstairs to their room. Inside, he cried out taking out all his pain. After some time, Night came downstairs with two bags.

"Where are you going? Why are your bags packed?" North said, seeing the bags. He was tired of all this but he loved him and he didn't get a good vibe around now.

"I-I want a little space.. I going back to my place for now." Night said, not wanting to sound like he cried. He couldn't stand being around North right now..