Chapter-30 Arlong Park Fall.

ARLONG PARK,
COCO-YASHI VILLAGE,
CONOMI ISLAND...

The villagers cheering for Nami as she rise their spirits and hopes putting all her faith in Luffy and the others.

"They made up their minds...
Hmm, Pathetic Humans...
So be it.." Arlong says about to throw water bullets at The Villagers,

Sanji intervened and tried kicking Arlong but he caught Sanji and pinned him down.Arlong was about to put his shark hand through Sanji's heart but Zoro got himself up and swing his Sword backing Arlong a bit.

"Oi Curly..!
30 Seconds, That's all you got..!
Get Luffy out of the rumble.." Zoro says glaring at Arlong,

Zoro's fever is getting worse every minute as his wounds started opening up.He barely manage to stand let alone fight and that break Nami's heart... Even at that state, he's pushing himself for her and for the villager's freedom.

"That's all i need...
Don't you die, MossHead..!" Sanji says slowly running towards Luffy to where he was thrown earlier,

Zoro swing the sword at Arlong but he blocked it with his sharp shark nose.
Even Arlong's razor sharp nose is sharp as a fine Sword.
Arlong attack Zoro with his sharp nose but Zoro keep blocking it buying enough time for Sanji.

Arlong realized it and stabbed Zoro in the chest with his nose.
The villagers looked at Zoro in horror and Nami literally lost her mind at that point...All that Zoro have been through yet he's still breathing..
Arlong picked Zoro up by his neck and hold him in the air with an evil grin.

"So, that's it, huh..?
So much for The Infamous Demon Of The East Blue...Way too easy..!
Huh..! What's with all the bandages..?
Did you had a good fall..?" Arlong ask with a mocking smirk tearing Zoro's bandages from his body,

Arlong's face was splashed with Blood from Zoro's wounds opening up...
Arlong's expression suddenly changed as he looked at Zoro with a shocked, horrified, widened eyes,
Nami lost words as she put her palm on her mouth with tears flowing through her cheeks looking at Zoro's wound..

Zoro's chest is literally red with all the soaking blood and dried blood even with all the bandages..
The huge cut he got from Mihawk has been opend up as the flesh is been torned and dripping blood...it was a horrible site that some villagers passed out.

"What is this, Wound..?
I can't believe he's breathing let alone defeat Hatchi with losing this much blood and pain..
How can he still be alive with a body like this..?" Arlong thinks to himself with a shocked look,

Zoro stopped grunting or showing his moan of pain as he put death glare at Arlong with a smirk and he started laughing which shocked Arlong even more.

"Like i told you...
We're not gonna lose here..
Especially to a bunch of sea food..
Save your strength cause Once my Captain get's up...
You're gonna need it.." Zoro says with a proud smirk,

Suddenly they all hear the wall completely shattered by Sanji's kick and creating fog of dust.
From inside that fog, Luffy walked out with a serious angry look on his face followed by Sanji but he had enough as he dropped on the floor sitting with exhaustion.

"Luffy..!" Nami says smiling, watching Luffy walking towards Arlong,

"Took you long enough, idiot..!" Zoro says with a low voice as his neck is still being chocked by Arlong,

Luffy stretch his arms and grabbed Zoro, pulling him away and thrown Zoro towards the villagers...
It took all of them to catch Zoro because of the speed.
Nami hold Zoro and gently put him on the ground... The opened wound is still a horrible site for Nami and the villagers. The village doctor started treating Zoro and putting the bandages.