Chapter-46 It's Getting Worse

ENNIES LOBBY...

After successfully rescuing Robin from Ennies Lobby, The Straw Hat Pirates make their escape when The Going Merry sailed on her own from Water 7 just to rescue them. The whole crew especially Ussop/Snipper King was overwhelmed by how much The Merry loved them that she first took a human form to repair herself on Skypea and now she sailed through The Aqua Laguna Storm hitting Water 7 just to rescue them from Ennis Lobby all on her own.

But as soon as they escaped from the Marines, The Going Merry reached her limits and broke down in the middle of the sea.The crew had no choice but to let her sleep and bid Farewell forever.
With The Straw Hat Pirates, Franky Family, Iceberg and his Shipwrights watching from behind, Luffy set The Going Merry on fire with an emotional send off. Merry speaks to them one last time thanking them for the love and care and apologizing for not able to carry them further more.

The crew breakdown in tears apologizing to The Merry for not taking good care of her enough.. The Merry's wounds were far more severe and Luffy apologized for letting her suffer like that... After that,
They all set sail back to Water 7 and Franky offered them to build a new and strong ship for them with the Woods Of Autumn, the same wood that was used in Gol.D.Roger's ship by his master Tom.
It might take Franky and the other shipwrights some time to build a ship that size... So in the meanwhile, Luffy throw a huge party worth of 100M Berries to the whole Water 7.

The Straw Hats, Franky Family and the entire citizens of Water 7 enjoyed the party thrown by Luffy.
But to Robin's surprise, she got a visitor.

"Stay where you are and listen,
Nico Robin..!" Admiral Aokiji says standing behind the wall,

Robin stand there stunned in shock and fear, dropped her glass of sake she had on her hand. She's shaking in fear thinking he might be after Luffy and the others after The Ennis Lobby incident.

"It can't be... Aokiji..?" Robin thought with sweating,

"Why didn't you try to escape like you usually do..?
If you acted on your own, you could've gotten away from CP9.." Aokiji ask laying his back against the wall same as Robin but in opposite sides of the wall.

"Even you should know by now that this time is different. ..
I couldn't just abandon my crew..
I couldn't leave them to die.." Robin says still in fear,

"There is something i wanna talk to you for a very long time..
Your friend Jaguar.D.Saul, who i was forced to kill in Ohara, was my friend too. Although i carried out my duty as a Marine that day, i also honored his wish by sparing your life and helping you escape.

After that, i felt responsible for your life.But when 20 years have passed and you still hadn't found a home,
I began to fear saul and i may have made a mistake. So in the end,
I decided you are too dangerous to live.vThat is why i gave that idiot my authority to call in a Buster Call hoping it will end the Story Of Ohara once and for all.

But i was surprised to see what length that Straw Hat Kid and his crew have gone just to rescue you..
So i wanna know, have you finally found the place where you belong..?" Aokiji ask with regrets and thoughts in his mind,

"Yes..!" Robin says with a strict face,

"I don't know if Soul and i had made the right call even now..
So show me the answer to that question." Aokiji says with a relieved tone,

"I intend to.." Robin says with confidence,

"Then live your life with courage and prove that Ohara is still alive..
For what it's worth, i regret what happened that day." Aokiji says walking away,