Chapter-32 The Loguetown.

Author Update :-

Moshi Mosh..!🙋🏻‍♂️
So, i started writing the new chapters but i just realized, it would be best if i write the story of The introduction of All Straw Hat Pirates first before going to my original plan on this book.
That includes Chopper, Robin, Brook and Franky.

I could just start from timeskip since that is when i was gonna really start the arc but there are some interactions and stories i wanna add before The Arc Begins, so it will make sense.

I'll only write the OG story with some modifications as i see fit untill the time skip (No Fillers).
I might skip some of the parts aswell so bare with me and enjoy the story.

Yoshi... Let's begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After defeating Arlong,
The Straw Hat Pirates set sail to the Grand Line... But before that, they decided to stop by an Island for restocking..
The island where Gol.D.Roger have been born and executed..
The Loguetown.

They split up to do their own things.
Luffy ran off on his own to see the execution platform,
Sanji to buy food stocks,
Ussop to but materials for The Merry and for his weapons,
Nami to buy some cloths for everyone.
Zoro was tired of fighting with one Sword or borrowed Swords.
So he decides to buy 2 more Swords for him. Nami offered to pay for The Swords but Zoro refused and walked off on his own.

Zoro still flat broke so he decided to make some money in the meantime before getting new Swords.
On his way wondering the town,
Zoro came across a pretty women with glasses and by mistake he broke it.
The thing is, She look exactly like Kuina.

"OH GREAT..! YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE GLASSES ARE..?
YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR MY GLASSES." That Women says yelling at Zoro,

"Sheesh, Sorry..!
I wish i could pay you but I'm flat broke." Zoro says with an embarrassed shrug,

"I KNEW IT...
I know by the look on your face that you are desperate for money..
You're gonna work and pay me that money... Now stop complaining and follow me.." That Women says leading Zoro to a Marine base,

Turns out that women who's glasses Zoro broke is The Marine Sargent Major Tashigi..
Zoro got no other choice but to clean the base and do some chores around.
He finished the cleaning pretty fast and check on Tashigi to notice she's training some newbie their Swords skills.

"Huh, So she's a Kenshi, huh..!" Zoro says with a surprised smirk,

Every move she makes reminded him of Kuina which kinda irritates him.
Before anyone notice, Zoro get paid for the day's work and kept an envelope of money with Tashigi's name written on it. Tashigi picked it up and smiled knowing it was from that unknown Green Haired Swordsman...

"Huh..!
I really didn't need his money,
I don't even know why i bothered bringing him in here..*giggle*
He was kinda cute though.." Tashigi says looking at the money with a giggle,

Zoro visit a Blacksmith who also happened to own a Swords Shop.
Zoro handed 100k Berries and ask for 2 Swords which is really cheap.
The Blacksmith with an unamused look offer Zoro 2 dull Swords but he got hyped as soon a He saw Zoro's Wado Ichimonji.He tried tricking Zoro into selling it but Tashigi got to the store to pick up her sword...

"Oh there you are..!
I was kinda worried that you disappeared without saying anything.
There is a rumor going on that Roronoa Zoro, The Infamous Pirate Hunter from East Blue is here in Loguetown.. I thought you might ran into him and get yourself killed.
But I'm glad you're okay." Tashigi says looking at The Green Haired Swordsman who she doesn't know is actually Roronoa Zoro.