Auther-Note (II).

Yosh...🙋🏻‍♂️

So, I finally completed The Story based on The Netflix Series but this kinda feel incomplete since Season 2 is yet to be released..
And the story is kinda slow paced so to spice things up,
I'm gonna write 2 more arcs of my imaginative story side...
Let's just call this one as,

1. The Netflix Arc...

And the upcoming ones will be...

2. The Ashura Arc...

3. Parallel Universe Arc...

To sum it up, I'll give you guys a summary of what the upcoming 2 arcs will be.

The Ashura Arc...

The Kuma incident happens at Thriller bark and Zoro sustain a life threatening injury which almost cost his life..

In the brink of Death,
It is revealed to Zoro that the heart disease is caused by none other than The Demon's Curse... Ashura..!
From where Zoro is been withdrawing power ever since he is a Santoriyu user without even realizing...
After that, Zoro goes through some changes which separates him from his crew and the woman he Loved.

What is this Ashura Curse..?

And how Zoro got this..?

Why Zoro get this Heart Disease and What will happen if he die..?

Parallel Universe Arc...

The world of Pirates fall into utter chaos as the Infamous Straw Hats lost one of their powerhouse to a Natural Entity and they've been trying to get him back ever since.
Due to some complicated incident,
The fabric of reality is in imbalance as the universe itself trying to compensate the imbalance by creating an incursion.

The Two Worlds Of Pirate's Era,
The Two Worlds Of One Piece is being merging...
During that merge,
The Straw Hat's counterparts from another Parallel Universe entered the Main Timeline...

What will happen when The Straw Hats meet their counter parts..?

What will The Straw Hats do when they find out, Apart from their looks,
Their Counterparts are not the same person as they used to know...?

How will the Straw Hats react when one of their closest friends is The Biggest / Baddest Villain in That Parallel Universe..? (• +)

The story arcs will be filled with unpredictable moments (i hope so), violence, romance and more...
I will soon began writing the chapters.

So like and comment what you guys think about it and any suggestions on how the story can be better or any romance suggestions...

Most of the chapters will be related to the OG story but with some changes regarding the upcoming 2 arcs and my own story will kick in eventually...
The story will be kind of Zoro's POV..

Arigato..! ✌🏻