Chapter-42 Let Me Join You.

RAINBASE, ALABASTA KINGDOM...

Luffy and Crocodile engaged in a battle when Crocodile just stand still and Luffy tried all he can but can't land a single blow..
Just like Smoker turning into smoke, Crocodile can turn himself into sand so physical attacks don't even scratch Crocodile..
Luffy tried everything but nothing seems to hit Crocodile.
Crocodile just stab Luffy on his chest with a knife made of sand and dropped him inside a sand slide.

Luffy was barely alive and it have already gotten dark.
He managed to get his head out of the sand but his body is still inside..
Suddenly a whole bunch of hands pop out of nowhere and lifted Luffy out of the Sand Slide.
Luffy was bleeding a lot in the brink of death as he was breathing heavy from exhaustion, he turned his head around to see it was Ms.All Sunday who saved him using her devil fruit power.

"Th-Thank You..!" Luffy says with a low tone,

"Why do you fight..?
Those of you with the name of D..!
Who are you people..?
What are your intentions..?" Ms.All Sunday says and wondering about who are those with D,

She took out Luffy's hat from underneath the sand and put it in his stomach covering his wound.
She get on a traveling Alligator and ride away.
The Rebel Army is marching towards Alabarna and The Royal Guards at Alabarna preparing their weapons and cannon for all out war.

The crew successfully made it to The Alabarna and horrified to see the war have already begun...The Ranked agents caught up to them and they got no choice but to battle them.
Zoro take on Mr.1 while Nami take on Ms.Doublefinger,
Sanji Take on Mr.2 while Ussop and Chopper take on Mr.4 and Ms.Merry Christmas.

(I'm skipping this fighting part coz it will take a lot more context..)

Ussop and Chopper defeated Mr.4 and Ms.Merry Christmas,
Sanji successfully defeated Mr.2,
Nami defeated Ms.Doublefinger,
And in Zoro's case, it's doesn't seems to be at his fair at first.

Zoro was beaten to pulp as he's bleeding everywhere with lots of bruises and cuts.
Mr.1's Devil Fruit Power can turn his whole body into razor sharp steel.
Mr.1 pin Zoro to a wall and shattered the wall with brute force, trapping Zoro into the rumble.

"It was a valient effort, Swordsman.
But even you should know by now that not even a Swordsman like you can't cut a steel." Mr.1 says turning around and walking away,

Suddenly Mr.1 hears the rocks crumble,
He turned around to see Zoro stand there with no pupil in his eyes just plain white.

"What is....Happening..?
I....I don't feel....anything...
It's like everything is blank and dull..
So quite... i can hear my heartbeat,
I can sense the steel around me...
My Swords... One of em is under that rock, one is behind that piller and one....is near Mr.1..

This happened before...
When i fight Mihawk, i felt this quietness for the first time...
Am i close to death..? No..!
Then why can't i feel anything..?
I don't feel...Cold,
I don't feel...Heat,
I don't feel the wind, nor the sand, nor anything...
All i can sense... is some furious power raging inside me...

I can see the rhythm...
The rhythm of that tree, this rock, these sand...
I can also see his rhythm..
Now i get it... just like sense said,
I can cut nothing but also anything." Zoro says Suddenly getting his demonic eyes with yellow flame Scorching in his eyes,