Chapter-18

Sana reached office after dropping Rida to school. Sidharth saw her rushing inside the office. Her saw the flicks of her brown hair flowing in the air while running. She was wearing simple kurti. He chuckled at her behaviour. She was about to fall from the chair while sitting. She huffed and made a pout after looking at the time.

"Kiddo" he mumered and smiled.

He stood from the chair and went outside. Kaushal also joined him.

"Attention everyone. Sidharth sir wants to announce something very important." Said Kaushal.

Everyone got nervous and confused.

"As you all know that there are many mothers working in our company who stay away from their child and meet them in the evening . A day care has been set up on the second floor of our company where everyone can leave your kids. Their eating, drinking, playing, sleeping and study will be taken care of. There will also be professional caretakers to take care of them. You guys can go and meet your child anytime. You won't have to spend much time without your baby anymore." Said Sidharth.

The sound of applause started ringing as soon as he finished. Sana's eyes were teary. She somewhere knew why he did this for her because he has seen her struggles. He has seen the fear of being left alone in Rida's eyes. Their eyes locked. He broke the eye contact and went into his cabin.

Her phone on the desk rang.

"In my cabin now" .

She entered inside. She was emotional. As soon as she entered she ran towards him and hugged him . He startled first then hugged her back tightly. It was their first proper hug initiated by Shehnaaz. She broke the hug shyly. Sidharth fixed her hair. Her eyes were teary. He wiped her tears.

"Tu itna acha kyu hai Sidharth?" She asked.

"Tu?" He raised his eyebrows.

Sana got scared. She started stammering.
"Aa..aap"

He started laughing . She frowned and hit him on his arm.

"Abey Moti.. kitni taqat hai bey tere mein" Said Sidharth.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Kis liye?" He asked.

"Mere liye kiya na?" She asked.

"Um huh" he said negatively.

Sana rolled her eyes and said.. " jhootha".

She went near the door.

"Hume Lonavala Jana padega parso" he said.

"Kyu?" She asked.

"Ek site dekhne jana hai" he said.

"Sorry mai nahi aa paungi" she said.

"Tum project head ho. You can't back out. Rida ko mom sambhal lengi." He said.

"Sorry Sidharth. Maine kabhi Rida ko kisi ke paas akele nahi chora hai."

"Do you trust me?" He asked while looking at her intensively. He wanted her to say yes. She was quiet. His heartbeat was high.

She smiled, flipped her hair and left the room.

Sidharth chuckled "Cartoon hai bey".

They reached Rida's school together to pick her up. She ignored Sana completely and jumped on Sidharth.

"Uncleeeeeee" she exclaimed.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. They started talking. They were in their own world. She was telling him her school schedule and whatever happened in school. Sana was walking behind them quietly and looking at them . She always wanted Rida to get the love of a father. But destiny had some other plans. She gulped her saliva and tried to smile. They reached home. Sana changed her clothes. She told Rida about the day care. She was so happy because she will get to spend time with her mother and uncle.

"Rida.. bacha.." she made her sit in her lap.

"Mumma ko 2 days k liye lonavala jana hai kaam se. Toh aap uncle k ghar reh loge Rita aunty k paas.. please?" She requested.

"Uncle bhi jayenge?" She asked.

She nodded "haan beta..uncle bhi jayenge" she said.

"Ok mumma aap jao. I am a big girl" she said.

Sana hugged her.

I know the chapter is short, but the next chapter will be longer than this chapter. What do you want to see? Get ready for extra drama. Their fight or a little bit of romance? Or something else? How was the chapter do let me know in the comment section?

Signing off...
S..